Reviews for Theme Song
Salsa849 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Loved it, especially Crowley and Aziraphale dancing together! Its a very appropriate song for them, and I enjoyed the slashy inferences very much :P
JIM TIME chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
This is hilarious, and possibly true.
Yami Chikara chapter 1 . 7/6/2007
Ah, lovely.

But then again, you probably already knew that. _
MosherSlasher chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
This made my day. Loved it.

-M
CaptainEmo chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
Wonderful!
calliesmom chapter 1 . 12/5/2006
this is funny as hell. you captured he characters perfectly.
chawley and lowla chapter 1 . 11/4/2006
So I've decided to review binge your stories tonight.

Haha... the air-drumstick fall. Great job.

Oh, and I wanted to comment on a couple of the things in your AN. I absolutely love REM. You know "What's the Frequency Kenneth?" well, it actually has a story behind its rather enigmatic lyrics. Apparently Dan Rather (friend of the band just in case you didn't know)was mugged walking down a street in Manhattan. The mugger repeated "Kenneth, what's the frequency?". Later on it was discovered that according to a psychiatrist's tip, the mugger's name was Tager. Who was currently serving time for killing an NBC stagehand, blamed news media for beaming signals into his head, and thought if he could just find out the correct frequency, he could block those signals that were constantly assailing him.

Also, I gave you a secret high-five when addressing REM in a plural sense. I just had a conversation with my friend about everyone calling Bishop Allen "he" instead of "they".

Yes I'm done.
Shrouded Sapphire chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Sweet! Way to go on the double-entendres. An angel and a demon dancing... yeah, that's good enough to be a Pratchett masterpiece :) Come on, keep it up, this can't be a one-shot! Best wishes, Sapphy.
Pirates For Life chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I love R.E.M.! I have a lot of their songs on my ipod including it's the end of the world (which is my favorite one though). cute fanfic :)
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
*gasp* I told you to write more stories... and you did! You’re my new best friend, honestly. Your stories make me happy... and this one was no exception, of course _ I serious want to listen to some REM now; it just so happens that I love that song to death, though sadly I don’t have any of their CDs... must... buy...! *grin* The dancing lessons were /wonderful/, you know. Izza horrid place to leave it off, though... sigh... But Crowley called Aziraphale a pouf (and better yet, Aziraphale /was/ a pouf), so I think I’ll survive XDD