Reviews for Turnerabout
Needs more fun chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
More magic, do more "Said *name*" not knowing who's talking is sooooo hard to handle. It sounds too formal and monotoned. Makes me read it all in a pixie voice.
Second daughter of Eve chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Why do you call Timmy Virgil? You got me confused.

Eve
yellowhearts chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
Aw... Love this!
Extraintrovert chapter 7 . 10/22/2006
Yay! Closure!

Wait a minute... no! It's over! *bawls* Why must it be!

*composes self* Well, that was unexpected. But not necessarily unwanted, considering that a story can drive me to THAT. I'm impressed
Expatkiwi chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
Great conclusion to a great story.
purplewinx chapter 7 . 10/13/2006
This was an excellent story, no doubt about it! I had a feeling that story came from that piece of deviant art... lol. Nice job!
Extraintrovert chapter 6 . 10/12/2006
Adult situations aside, I found myself again enthralled by this chapter. Of course there were the required bouts of hilarity and the strangely standard, all-encompassing madness, but it was something else that kept my attention this time: the overflowing barrel of PSL.

I understand (and worship) the fact that Timmy is a sex god no matter what gender he happens to be, but even I think that this has gone far enough. In fact, I might even be bold enough to suggest that because of all this attention she's receiving that... There's Something About Tiffany *is shot*

*respawns* Ow
Dirty Chandelier chapter 6 . 10/11/2006
Could it be Virgil on the line? Maybe Tiffany called him to apologize and think him. It would be a great note to end on, since I know they're going to switch back to their regular selves soon.

I wonder what Tiff thinks about Trix... they get along very well. And how about Lina... will Virgil be a friend even after he changes back? She can certainly use one.

Sorry for not reviewing sooner, though I've reading this story for the longest.

-Blue
Damon chapter 6 . 10/10/2006
Well, this chapter about party, alcohol, and an attempted rape made for excellent reading. Tiffany/Timmy is going to have to learn how to handle booze, I think (not to mention table dancing!). Virgil/Tootie playing the galant gentleman rescuer of the damsel in distress was an excellent touch...

KEEP WRITING! (please)
Extraintrovert chapter 5 . 10/9/2006
WHY has this story only garnered a dozen reviewers so far? WHY? I mean, the characters are beyond entertaining whether they're being serious or hilarious, the plot is highly inovative and involving when it needs to be (and sometimes when it doesn't) and even the writing itself is undoubtedly above par with minimal grammatical or formatting errors.

Sure, it centres on a few topics that most people would rather not have to deal with, but with the added layer of pervyness each new chapter brings it boggles the mind as to why more people aren't flocking to it. Although, it could have something to do with the admitedly quiet section it is submitted in.

All in all, congratulations are in order, and I am pleased to announce that you have obtained yourself another stalker to your profile.
purplewinx chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
This is wonderful! I can hardly wait for the next chapter. This story is in my favorites! :)
Damon chapter 5 . 10/5/2006
I see you read part of my review about other female hang-ups that Timmy/Tiffany would need to go through. Anyway, great chapter. This story of yours is coming together nicely. Well-written as usual.
CaryFairy chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
eww! that lina is such a whore
purplewinx chapter 4 . 9/28/2006
This is great! This story is going in my favorite stories list! I love this so much. It's so unique, and creative...who would've thought of making Timmy and Tootie switch genders? You're brilliant!
Damon chapter 4 . 9/27/2006
You are really hitting things on the head with this chapter. Your visualizing Tootie/Virgil and Timmy/Tiffany in their situation and describing how they are coping comes across as plausible, not to mention well-written. By the way, in case you think that authoring such stories might make you think that you may be weird: don't. There has been a study by psychologists I read in a journal a couple of years ago mentioning cross-gender stories and their conclusions were that writers of such stories were regarded as highly intelligent and imaginitive. I have written three similar stories for Moon Maiden Publishing and they have been pretty well reviewed, so you're in good company. Also, since I'm a die-hard fan of FOP, it gives me another rwason to enjoy your work. Its going to be interesting to read how Timmy/Tiffany goes through the undersides of womanhood such as the monthly menstrual cycle for starters - not to mention the condescending and leering attitude of boys.