Reviews for Nothing To Be Afraid Of
Irukaka321 chapter 3 . 6/2
So mature kakashi
Irukaka321 chapter 1 . 6/2
That was exciting that they were in a cave. New and interestingi
darkgarden88 chapter 8 . 8/7/2011
Have you abandoned this story? I hope not. ): Please keep writing! I really love this fix! 3
pierreanime chapter 8 . 12/28/2010
i like d style where u use japanese phrases w/ translation. im learning from it. also i like d idea of how kakashi wants to show to iruka that he's more than just a great copy-nin. this fic has funny scenes & thats 1 of its positiv thngs. keep up. & id like to read more funny at d same time lemon scenes n d next chptrs! im rooting 4 ths one! _
avid reader chapter 8 . 3/18/2010
So fun to read! and quite kinky too. lol Gai - he was actually following them..still not sure why he was doing that though - maybe he's also quite the closet perv too? The only problem with this chapter is probably when you pasted it here - it wasn't doubled spaced so it was kind of "crammed" reading, lol. But, over all, I hope you can continue or at least give us one final chapter because ..we need a proper ending! Please don't leave us hanging. You've got some funny and sexy stuff written .. and maybe you can throw in some Raidou and Genma just for fun! I wonder if they will really get to spy...poor iruka - though i'm sure kakashi would be more than willing, ne? Great stuff, please keep writing! :)
SpazKitty chapter 8 . 7/8/2009
this one had me blushing from how cute it was~3
SpazKitty chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Iruka giving the rim job reminded me that another term for it is salad tossing...lol

very drool worthy
SpazKitty chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
LOVE! (sings to the heavens hallelujah!)
SpazKitty chapter 5 . 7/8/2009
omg...i was rereading this fic, and didn't realized it had new chapters attached to it...very very hot chapter yes (is melting) that was amazing~3 picturing it in my head was very nice~ -w-

*is a happy Kitty
ScissorSheep chapter 8 . 3/24/2009
wow you wrote this so beautifully! i finished the whole story. once i started reading i couldnt stop it just kept pulling me back in! major props to you cause you did a really great job. twoards the end of the eighth chapter i couldt stop laughing i almost fell out of my chair an during all their smexy scenes i had to keep a box of tissues near me so my computer screen wouldt be drenched in blood! really good job!
see1like chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
Yours is one of the hottest storeis I have ever read. Wow, so envy now.

is this story complitted or not? I hope not.

Keep it up.
bobbytee chapter 8 . 10/8/2008
/So/ good! This is such a great KakaIruKaka story (seme!Iruka ftw!) Your lemon scenes are very nice (read: hot), and the plot is so fluffy and cute. :D
ToxicVampire6606 chapter 8 . 7/24/2008
This story is love! Kakashi and Iruka are meant for each other! KAKAxIRU! when will the next chapter be up? i can't wait to read on!
AmeriKir chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
LOL! i love the story, write another chappie!1!
AmeriKir chapter 5 . 7/20/2008