Reviews for Forever Entranced I
Maj Min Qui chapter 1 . 7/30/2014
I don't like to think that if these two ended up together this is what would've happened - they're one of my favorite pairings but as a writer I throughly enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
When are you going to make more... Poor Harry. Wonder how his children feel.
greenwings33 chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Hmm... Interesting
ChaosOrdo-FFL chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
This Pleases Me as Much as It Irritates Me. I'll Favourite This. Thank You For Your Contribution to This Awesome Pairing.
Addicted-to-the-Madness chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Angst. Mpreg. Beautiful.
naru1014 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
This is really good, I wouldn't mind reading more, maybe to see how their "relationship" progresses over time and to learn more about their children. :D
mattcun chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
funny
Kemet's Queen chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Will Harry ever be free from Tom or will he be like that for ever.
Schickimicki chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
I just love the story!

But where are the sequels? Please write more abaut Harry, Voldemort and the kids!
Death's essence chapter 1 . 5/25/2011
I really, really want a sequel or two for this. Especially a sequel that explores the relationship between Harry and Voldemort. It's dark but I love it and I'm hoping you will return and write more! An update for any of your stories would be awesome actually.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
How about a sequel? Like, what do they think? Do they blame him, do they feel sorry? Also, what do Harry's kids feel? Do they like Harry? Do they want to help Harry? Do they like Voldemort, or is that just a mask? Please make a sequel!
kimikosaionji chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
first & foremost...how the hell did Harry get pregnant?
shiarein chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
Where are episode II and III? Does Harry's children love him?
violetkisses chapter 1 . 12/23/2010
wow, this fic blew me. cant wait to read the next.
chaylor rocks chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
well that was relly different I kinda felt sorry for harry but it was really good
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »