Reviews for Bat Fight
shadouge lover chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
This was good but you should have more chapters
Thenewme9 chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Haha love it XDD
1015 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Poor old nails seems to cop a load of shit oh well she deserves it the FUCKING WHORE! I mean...half decent member of society yeah...
dragon off darkness chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Nails is a bitch. She needs to die one of these days. Hopefullt you'll think of story when Rouge kills her. Awsome.
LegendaryWeresheep chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
No kidding? I rarely get 'em. Them damned things, writer's blocks.

Good thing I read the others, otherwise I wouldn't know what the hell's going on. How many times is Nails gonna act like a witch/bitch and come back to life somehow?

Shadow, try using a cross or something. If not, call me.
Jersey Devil chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Nice little story, shadowrouge forever. Rouge will do anything to keep her man.
Nail Strafer chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I have to admit, most of the reason I'm here is because I noticed the name "Nails" in the summary, and my main character is nicknamed "Nail" too. Got my curiousity, you did. Not that I'm saying you ripped off of me or anything. I know there's a DBZ character with the name Nail, and the episode he appears in is pretty old. Anyway, I'll get on to talking about the story.

Well...that was fast. Wasn't expecting the story to come to an end so quickly. I'd think someone who knew black magic would be harder to kill than that, especially when they can hold you in place. I'm amazed Rouge took her down so fast. More length and a fight scene where Rouge struggled more would be welcome. That way, people get more time to get to know your characters, and they care more about what happens to them. You get a more successful story out of it.

As for more specific niggles...

"Later that night at the Chaotix, everyone had left to go home except for Shadow and Espio."

I'm kind of confused here. Later that night? What happened before? It would be a good thing if you let us know that, if you're writing about something that happened later. Otherwise the story feels kind of incomplete.

"Shadow stopped struggling and knew it would be useless. Nails’ black magic was powerful and practically unbreakable."

You know, spending some time (in the story, not your profile) explaining how these two know each other would be good as well, not to mention how she learned black magic. Otherwise, I'm going "...eh? Who's that? Why does Shadow know her? Why's she want him? What's their history?" I know some of the info is in your profile, but most people aren't going to check your profile. They're just going to read the story.
shaddiesgirl chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Dis was pretty good!

I liked it, can't wait for more D
Conceal A Deadily-Poisen chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
God Rouge killed her own sister! whao that was so cool and...Nails your a little f**king whore.

Del: HAHAHA SHE CALLED YOU A F**KING WHORE!

Nails: shut up you! or i,ll just use my black magic on you!1!1!

*but it was broke cause Rouge broke it up good*

Me: hey if your dead why are you here

Nails: to get my...!-ah *falls on the floor DEAD!"

Del: yeah yeah whatever we heard your b*y story!

Me: :3 - Great story sr4ever!
Aura24 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
It doesn't seem stupid! This story was cool to me! Nice battle between Rouge and Nails! I hope to read more of your stories again!
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Woah, heavy. Wonder if Nails will be back. Also, if I was Shadow when Nails forced her tongue into him, I would've bitten it as hard as I could. WHat do you think of the idea? Well, anyway, see ya next fic?
Cutiekyoto3 chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
This doesn't seem stupid to me. I actually liked it. Can't wait for the next story.