Reviews for Godchild
Frodonox chapter 10 . 2/11
Please Come back! This story is so good!
Iheffbeannowntoweed chapter 1 . 11/21/2021
looking foreward to more
Will chapter 5 . 9/14/2021
I've read every rei shinji fic on here and you're one of a few genuinely talented with prose, i dont know if you'll see this but thanks for some actual writing.
ghostboy1225 chapter 10 . 8/16/2021
definitely curious as to what direction this fic may go.
KendrixTermina chapter 10 . 5/10/2021
aha. maybe thats yuis way of trying to get Shinji to hang onto lie
KendrixTermina chapter 8 . 5/10/2021
Of course Arael had to show at the worst possible moment. The aftermath of this was to be expect.
Don't go too cartoonish with Gendo tho, i don't think he'd do a sadistic smirk
KendrixTermina chapter 7 . 5/10/2021
well, this one was an emotional rolercoaster filled with great moments
P-Striker chapter 1 . 4/15/2021
Guys, it's been abandoned once, it'll (potentially) be abandoned again. We've already been waiting nearly two years for the next chapter (that would only begin the second half of the story proper anyhow) as is. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 10 . 3/3/2021
Hi there, I've been reading through this and really quite enjoyed it. I hope you see this, and realise there's still someone out here wanting more!
Datarus Finnigun chapter 10 . 2/26/2021
Hey. Hope you're still out there, alive and kicking and writing. This has to be one of the best pieces on EVA that I've ever run across, and I'm curious to see where it would go
dyinglittelstar chapter 10 . 2/18/2021
i just binge reading this fic in one go. Really magnificent. it was truly an unforgettable experience. I hope you're doing well. Thanks for the fic!
Spades231 chapter 10 . 2/15/2021
Hope life is treating you well, thanks for the great read bud.
Skoof chapter 10 . 12/15/2020
This was so good! I eill patiently wait 12 more years if I gotta.
somas35 chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
Wait...twelve years?

Holy crap. I just looked at the date this was posted...wow it's incredible to see this getting an update.

On top of that it's one of the best stories I've seen in the evangelion category (granted I've not read many as I'm very new to this series, haven't even seen the show itself).

In any case I look forward to seeing where this goes.
ruNNIngGal chapter 10 . 10/20/2020
Hi, I am a new reader. I got to know evangelion from the rebuild, but I like the original more. Your evangelion story is mesmerising. I finish reading this in 2 days (only because I need to sleep because i gotta work the next day). I just want to let you know that this is one of the most well written eva fanfic that i found. With intriguing storyline, the character being in character and slowly growing. Thanks for writing this story.
I will follow this story in case that you continue it. But if you don't that's also okay. I am just glad that you share this. Thanks