Reviews for Godchild
KendrixTermina chapter 10 . 17h
aha. maybe thats yuis way of trying to get Shinji to hang onto lie
KendrixTermina chapter 8 . 18h
Of course Arael had to show at the worst possible moment. The aftermath of this was to be expect.
Don't go too cartoonish with Gendo tho, i don't think he'd do a sadistic smirk
KendrixTermina chapter 7 . 18h
well, this one was an emotional rolercoaster filled with great moments
P-Striker chapter 1 . 4/15
Guys, it's been abandoned once, it'll (potentially) be abandoned again. We've already been waiting nearly two years for the next chapter (that would only begin the second half of the story proper anyhow) as is. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.
AgitatedDog9288 chapter 10 . 3/3
Hi there, I've been reading through this and really quite enjoyed it. I hope you see this, and realise there's still someone out here wanting more!
Datarus Finnigun chapter 10 . 2/26
Hey. Hope you're still out there, alive and kicking and writing. This has to be one of the best pieces on EVA that I've ever run across, and I'm curious to see where it would go
dyinglittelstar chapter 10 . 2/18
i just binge reading this fic in one go. Really magnificent. it was truly an unforgettable experience. I hope you're doing well. Thanks for the fic!
Spades231 chapter 10 . 2/15
Hope life is treating you well, thanks for the great read bud.
Skoof chapter 10 . 12/15/2020
This was so good! I eill patiently wait 12 more years if I gotta.
somas35 chapter 10 . 10/28/2020
Wait...twelve years?

Holy crap. I just looked at the date this was posted...wow it's incredible to see this getting an update.

On top of that it's one of the best stories I've seen in the evangelion category (granted I've not read many as I'm very new to this series, haven't even seen the show itself).

In any case I look forward to seeing where this goes.
ruNNIngGal chapter 10 . 10/20/2020
Hi, I am a new reader. I got to know evangelion from the rebuild, but I like the original more. Your evangelion story is mesmerising. I finish reading this in 2 days (only because I need to sleep because i gotta work the next day). I just want to let you know that this is one of the most well written eva fanfic that i found. With intriguing storyline, the character being in character and slowly growing. Thanks for writing this story.
I will follow this story in case that you continue it. But if you don't that's also okay. I am just glad that you share this. Thanks
Urgazhi chapter 10 . 7/13/2020
Please continue this.

First read through and outs fantastic. Looking forward to the hopefully Shinji/Rei pairing.
Guest chapter 10 . 7/9/2020
You started this what, 13-14 years ago?
I hope you dont intend to stop now
Brool Story Co chapter 10 . 6/19/2020
This is a masterpiece! Desperately waiting for the next chapter.
Shimmy748 chapter 10 . 6/1/2020
What is there to say besides this is an amazing piece of work. I stumbled across this story about a year ago or so captivated by how well written and excellent every facet of this story is. From the tone to the characters everything about this story is amazing, it is truly brilliant how inner monologues are complimented greatly with descriptive and intense action scenes that are engaging and fun to read. Usually some authors excel at writing dialogue heavy/descriptive monologues/character driven scenes while struggle writing engaging actions scenes or vice versa, I am proud to say you excel at both!

I recently reread your story and was pleased to see that not only was it better then I remembered, but it is truly magnificent. I loved how the characters are written especially how you portrayed Shinji's and Rei's relationship. Shinji wishes to further their relationship beyond that of friendship but at the sametime there are many external factors in his life that push that aside and what I think is truly amazing he himself is an obstacle. There were many moments in this story where the buildup and tension was so blatant that you even lampshaded them with those "he felt like he missed an opportunity" lines right after that made me laugh. Rei on the other hand is kinda oblivious to her own feelings toward Shinji that she basically says, thinks and does things that would indicate that she likes him but can't quite put two and two together.

And man what a cliffhanger. Even though I knew it hadn't been updated in a long time I think I was left more anxious for the next update then the first time I read this story! Reading it again made me realize this story was barely kicking off or at least that's how it felt to me and while the first half was spectacular I feel what you had in store for future chapters was going to top it. I do hope to one day see this one of a kind story conclude, but regardless of what happens I thoroughly enjoyed this story top to bottom. Thanks for the story and stay safe.