Reviews for Lloyd's Last Name
Kratty8D chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
You. Are. Epic.

The ending is just upoeuirweklsnfjs. I have no words.

*Gives cookies*
*And confettis.*
*And chips.*
*And pizzas.*
*And Teddy Bears.*
*And Lloyd plushies.*

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! For an epic fanfic! *Dances all over the place while throwing flowers* (Hope you're not allergic! O)
brica chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
LOL. Really.
oreoanime11 chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Hahaha that was really good! C:
Link Fangirl01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
*snickers* Great oneshot, I really like it.

The last line from Kratos suggests he did the same to HIS teacher. And that makes me break out into uncontrollable giggle fits.

Hehehehehe...anyway, thanks for writing.
ijustwanttodeletethisplx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
Gaspeth! I love it as usual, but I personally think Lloyd Irving sounds better.
cyanbilbo chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
That was really cute. :D
Kokurai-chan chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Lmao I liked the ending
LunaLocket chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
...u know,i wouldnt be too surprised if kratos seriously did that to his teacher,u know wut people say "its always the quiet(did i spell that right?)ones"
Poopy dog eyes chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Vote John McCain for President for 2008-A Leader We Can All Believe!

A pro-growth, pro-jobs strategy to get our economy back on track. John McCain's strategy includes taking the near-term actions needed to provide immediate help to American families while also taking the longer-term steps necessary to secure America's economic prosperity and leadership in the world.

The most sacred responsibility vested in a president - the commander in chief - is to "preserve and protect" American citizens. John McCain has the necessary vision and unrivaled experience to command the United States armed forces and adapt our nation's defenses to the demands of a changing and dangerous world.

John McCain is willing to address the fundamental problem: the rapidly rising cost of U.S. health care. Bringing costs under control is the only way to stop the erosion of affordable health insurance, save Medicare and Medicaid, protect private health benefits for retirees, and allow our companies to effectively compete around the world.

John McCain believes it is strategically and morally essential for the United States to support the Government of Iraq to become capable of governing itself and safeguarding its people. The best way to secure long-term peace and security is to establish a stable, prosperous, and democratic state in Iraq. When Iraqi forces can safeguard their own country, American troops can return home.

John McCain will establish a market-based system to curb greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions, mobilize innovative technologies, and strengthen the economy. He will work with our international partners to secure our energy future, to create opportunities for American industry, and to leave a better future for our children.

America owes its liberty, its prosperity, and its future to our veterans who have dedicated their lives to protecting our great country. John McCain has fought to honor our national commitment to our veterans who have given their careers and livelihoods to ensuring our freedom. He believes we must provide for service members and their families while they serve, we must help those who return from combat to adjust to civilian life, and we must honor and never forget the service of those who do not return.

John McCain has always believed that our border must be secure and that the federal government has utterly failed in its responsibility to ensure that it is secure. If we have learned anything from the recent immigration debate, it is that Americans have little trust that their government will honor a pledge to do the things necessary to make the border secure.

During more than five years as a POW in Vietnam, John McCain experienced the worst assaults on human dignity imaginable. Yet each day he also saw in his fellow prisoners the power of human compassion and the will to prevail against unimaginable evil. It is this experience, and a life dedicated to public service, that has imbued in John McCain a fundamental commitment to the protection of human dignity that will shape his presidency.

John McCain believes that the right of law abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is a fundamental, individual Constitutional right that we have a sacred duty to protect. We have a responsibility to ensure that criminals who violate the law are prosecuted to the fullest, rather than restricting the rights of law abiding citizens. Gun control is a proven failure in fighting crime. Law abiding citizens should not be asked to give up their rights because of criminals - criminals who ignore gun control laws anyway.

John McCain believes that one of the greatest threats to our liberty and the Constitutional framework that safeguards our freedoms are willful judges who usurp the role of the people and their representatives and legislate from the bench. As President, John McCain will nominate judges who understand that their role is to faithfully apply the law as written, not impose their opinions through judicial fiat.

John McCain believes that a government "of the people, by the people, and for the people" must remain ever faithful to that noble charge. America needs leadership devoted to the public interest, not the special interest, and a government that fulfills its duties with unfailing integrity, accountability, and common sense. Those who serve in positions of public trust have a patriotic duty to serve the national interest with integrity and accountability, to conduct ourselves in a manner worthy of the people we are privileged to serve.

John McCain has a proud record of common sense stewardship. Along with his commitment to clean air and water, and to conserving open space, he has been a leader on the issue of global warming with the courage to call the nation to action on an issue we can no longer afford to ignore.

Space Program

"Let us now embark upon this great journey into the stars to find whatever may await us."

America's agricultural industry is the best in the world. John McCain will expand access for U.S. agricultural producers to foreign markets, providing a great and lasting benefit to American farmers. He will work tirelessly to ensure our farmers receive fair prices for their products.

Excellence, choice, and competition in American education. John McCain believes American education must be worthy of the promise we make to our children and ourselves. He understands that we are a nation committed to equal opportunity, and there is no equal opportunity without equal access to excellent education.

Vote John McCain! Signup today at !
onestepback chapter 1 . 1/18/2008
I personally like Irving-Aurion. Funny to see that Kratos did that to his teacher too. Great one-shot :D
CommodoreZelda13 chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
nice. i think that irving-aurion is good though. it has a nice ring to it!
The Sage of Spirits chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Hahah! Loved it Freaky. Although I prefer "Aurion" to "Irving" because I hate Dirk. XD

Good job!

asjdkfl chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
aww. so cute :]

I love the last part x]]
Lea Andrews chapter 1 . 11/21/2007
Awesome! I love it. Hay, you know what would be funny? If you had Lloyd suddenly gatting smarter and acting like Kratos when they change his name. Then he could be attacked by random fan girls! For some reason when I was reading it, that's what I was thinking... Oh well! XD
Shushuna chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Cool! I like it! it's so funny! v
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »