Reviews for My Mini Athrun
Guest chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
asuran called her by her name ,but she didn't tell him it was cagalli,so why she didn't ask how he knew ?
Prince-in-Disguise chapter 10 . 5/20/2008
Athrun is seriously out of character here, but it's still pretty cute! And very funny!
magician of the silver sky chapter 10 . 7/20/2007
u got this from case closed/detective conan rite?
27cags chapter 10 . 6/9/2007
omg! all your stories!
shiloah18 chapter 10 . 4/22/2007
ha! ha! ha!

that was hiLarious!

I didn't think you couLd've make something Like that!

(..that's probabLy b'coz I read your Latest fics first before your first ones..)

oh weLL.. I couLd write to you that you've improve since your Last fics before your Latest ones..

howaboutnah chapter 10 . 4/9/2007
cherimai chapter 10 . 3/21/2007
Wow, awesome hilarious story! :) I enjoyed reading it, good job on it hehe.
ELLIE 31773 chapter 10 . 2/10/2007
why you did not ask for yzak and drekia to take care of chibi athrun , it would be so much fun with yzak attitud
teddikins chapter 10 . 1/15/2007
omg...n' i luv u 4 writing dis story..

i ttly wish dat dis could b made into a movie...i'd luv 2 c small athrun n' baby cagalli!...kawaii! XD

omg...can't w8 4 ur nxt story

xoxo *chu*
Naiyobi chapter 10 . 1/14/2007
Wow... so nice! plz update your new story soon, i'd live to read more of your stories! XD
Freyris chapter 10 . 1/13/2007
LOL I love it...heheh... bad the fic is over *sniff*

haha very funny chappie~
coquettish-zala chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
love the ending...your storyline is rather interesting and the more i read the chapter,the more i want to know what's going to happen!
neji447 chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
WOOT!NICE STORY ENDING MAN!I LOVE IT!i hope u will make a new and better story.. i wish u good luck in the story making and processes
meow meow chapter 10 . 1/12/2007
well well that was good, glad the end was happy. please write more, i hope to read
Netgie chapter 10 . 1/11/2007
I loved yourstory aw why'ed it have to end!