Reviews for An Ending to the Civil War
dudebladeX chapter 1 . 2/13
I wonder if something similar will make it into the movie... probably not, because then we would feel sympathy for Hill, and who really does?
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
how about iron man, let me guess lots of subtle things to get him into the pro-reg view point. However I bet that they'd still blame the new warriors though
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
. . . because nobody likes Maria Hill.

Me neither.
X59 chapter 1 . 1/18/2011
really good.

I'll admit the civil war thing ruined its point by making captain america the bad guy and basically saying it was ok that Dr. Richards made a robot Thor.
BenRG chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
Is this the end of Spidey? Well, I think it is an end he would be at ease with. "It is a far, far better thing I do today than I have ever done before. A far, far better rest I go to than I have ever known."

Ms. Hill? They may be sheep... but seven billion sheep vs. just a few thousand wolves at most... is no contest.

She'll be publically destroyed, of course - the first public execution in America in ages. She'll be humiliated, tortured and tormented. She'll be the scapegoat and made to suffer the punishments of the damned soul before she's allowed to die in the desperate hope it will defuse the anger. Will it work?

Challenging and brilliant writing.

BenRG's Rating: 8/10
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I wish something like this could have happened. I hated that Ben Urich and Sally Floyd had all the evidence against Stark and decided not to write a story.
Trouble the Cat chapter 1 . 3/7/2007
That was so cool and funny and totally Spidey! XD

You didn'y really make it clear wheather Hill killed Pete or not, but I'm gonna assume he didn't die, since he's Spider-man and Spider-man doesn't go down that easily.

I love this fic, though I would have loved it even more if we saw the other Heroes reactions to what Pete did. Maybe you could write a sequal?
Warrior of winds chapter 1 . 11/19/2006
So wait a second did spidy just die?
Sean chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Wow! I must say, that is a very nice way to wrap it up.

Really, it completely fits in with everything that's going on in civil war. To have the whole thing be a government conspiracy to turn those who won't as Maria put it "Play ball" against each other...pure inspired genius.

Oh and very well written by the way. Keep up the great work
A Curious Stranger chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Good. I'm just sad that you killed off Spider-Man. Ahh well. Maybe Civil War will end this way. Cause I've gotta admit this is intriguing.
Riana1 chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I wish Civil War could have been this good.
Daisuke chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
I liked how you didn't make Peter (And Tony) as tools. Great way to end a dissaster.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Now THIS would be a proper ending to the whole sorry affair.
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Excellent.
trecebo chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
Whoa. I don't have a clue to the current Civil War thing but this rocks! When you are on, you ARE ON!