Reviews for Whatever Happened to Severus Snape?
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Most excellent! Severus gave his life for the Light and no one appreciated it. His name needed to be cleared in "The Best Defense".
Someone aka Me chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Love it!

loretta537 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
poor sevvie, well he's happy now
SlickRCBD chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
Well, it may be good that Snape got off for the crime of murdering Albus Dumbledore, but what about all the other crimes he committed? What about his tormenting of the non-slytherin students, any crimes he committed before turning spy for Dumbledore, etc? Snape may not have been working for Dumbledore, but that doesn't mean he was a good person.
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
Cool and poor Snape seeing his childhood bullies must be torture. Thanks for writing.
TxA-GunFighter chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Good chapter.

SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
Error: Karkaroff was killed just after Harry's fifth year (HP6).

I see that you've labeled this story an AU, although the base story was NOT labeled AU, only "Post HBP". Still for AU's, you must show any changes in a manner that does not kill our suspension of disbelief. Getting an easy canon detail wrong, without foreshadowing a decent rationale, is sloppy writing. It's "Cookie poisoning" syndrome.

Ironically, it turned out that Snape DID know what Draco's mission was (HP7).

Anyway, this story (chapter really) PROBABLY works as part of the larger tale.

I found myself not caring - both based on the low engagement this story provides with his character and because Snape truly did earn the death penalty. Snape is guilty of first degree assault and at least second degree attempted murder. He not only zapped an old man who he knew was curse weakened but he could also see that Dumbledore was in a dire state (as noted in canon). Even a stunner might be enough to kill in such a case. There is also the matter of the 100 foot, plus, fall that Snape caused.
taxzombie chapter 1 . 7/21/2007
Ok, that proved one of my ideas was correct but I blew it on the other one. Didn't expect him to be taken down for sparing Draco and his mother. Good one shot.
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 5/10/2007
I wish Snape did die! But it was a good story, and I like the James and Sirius part at the end.
heya-gurl chapter 1 . 12/10/2006
lol... funny ending.. love the story! off to read more!
Junsui chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Is there a reason Karkaroff was bolded?

So if Draco can get around the magical aversion spell, he could have the magical binding spell removed? At least that's sort of how I read that part. Hm, interesting.

Now I simply must find out what happened to Albus Dumbledore! Although it is quite sad for poor Snape that he got killed for something he didn't do. Poor guy.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
Cute! Yet is it heaven that he has to put up with those ridiculous Gryffindors who will undoubtedly remind him how much fun they had with him for so many years? But of course James Potter and Sirius Black will walk off free if they harass Snape even in the afterlife, they always get away with it.

Still a neat story-but neither the Ministry nor the Order deserved the sacrifices he made for their safey (nor do the Malfoys). Naturally, none of them care.

And now he has an eternity of Potter and Black whining to listen to. Now, really, is that fair?