Reviews for Keep the Home Fires Burning
Fazo the Great chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
Very good and interesting story. At least it shows that women will do whatever it takes to get their way. Keep up the good work.
Trilobitemk7 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
That is the exact reactions I would have expected in the Bueno Nacho XD
Niquest chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Hi there, I've been reading through all of your fics, and I must say, they are some of the best I've read for KP. I really like all of them,(well, I didn't read aftermath of wannaweep, I didn't really want to read one that didn't feature Kim and Ron) I planned on reading all of them before commenting, since I don't have time to read and review on all of them. But to this point, every story you have written has been excellent.

However, this one, This one had me crying in the beginning, and laughing on the floor in the end. I can't not review such an incredible story. Initially I thought I should say that this was angst/humor, but that would have ruined the suspense. wow.

You are certainly a great author, and a definite veteran of KP fanfics. I can't wait till I have time to finish reading your stories. Keep up the excellent work.
Drakonis Aurous chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
Another well crafted story. And again you had me going until the end.
bigherb81 chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Nice use of misdirection really got me with that one. Great story
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
you know i am open to edit any of your work if you want me to
zardoz101 chapter 1 . 4/26/2007
Great Story. The lengths that Ron will go to for Kim. But eating a salad at Beuno Nacho? Thats pretty out there Captain. LOL
Sea Chic chapter 1 . 4/25/2007
Isamu chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
Excellent job, that was pretty damn funny... Although Kim's solution in the second dream, priceless.
CastaS chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
great one, i enjoyed it much.
conan98002 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
heheheh great story
mattb3671 chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Hey, a nice salad is a good change. But every so often, ya gotta have a Naco. ;D

Good tale!

Joe Stoppinghem chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Cute story, an alway like happy endings.
Ezbok58a chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Wow, three unexpected turn of events. I was half expecting you have Rufus wake up from such a horrid nightmare.
Ace Ian Combat chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
OH, man, that would certainly make Ron eat better.