Reviews for Captivated
Did anyone ever continue the story?
angel1412 chapter 15 . 12/31/2015
I was totally expecting the lead deatheater to be Draco's father
Chandra Migina chapter 23 . 3/25/2015

That was such an amazing story. I really enjoyed reading it. I believe you did a perfect job in describing the characters and puting them all into action.

Also Hary and Draco are so lovely - and it was so sweet that you also found someone for Snape *making sure no one heard that* )

Well. Hope they did get their little family
Guest chapter 23 . 3/20/2015
Wait a second... you are stopping here? This worse than a cliff hanger! The story just peters out! Whats with authors and doing that shit!?
Guest chapter 19 . 3/20/2015
Guest chapter 23 . 1/28/2015
this was beautiful
Siriabelle Grace chapter 3 . 11/3/2014
Huh, what do you mean by sang offerande? Because even in french it doesn't mean anything... Otherwise, your story is good.
AliceCullen3 chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
wannabe kairi chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Guest chapter 23 . 8/4/2013
loved to death amazing story!
Padfootette chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
great story i loved it
an angel's whisper chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
I liked it :-)
Para Noiblood chapter 13 . 2/16/2013
dbdbdbdbbbdbdbdbdbbdbdbdbdbd bdbdbdbdbdbdbddbdbdbdbdbdbdb dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbddbdbdbddb dbdbbbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdb dbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbdbbdbdbdbd b is all i can say for this story so far(in a good way)
ShadowFireHime-Sama chapter 22 . 12/17/2012
i love the menstrual cramp idea men so have no idea on what we ladies go through at that time of the month
JordanRiRi chapter 23 . 6/20/2012
The story was really good and I enjoyed but there were a couple of spelling errors that bothered me. Sang Affrande was spelt as Sung Affrand a couple of times and occasionally you used dominate rather than dominant. Nothing major really but I'm a bit of a spelling nut. Still I did love this story ). Thnk you