Reviews for Wayward Son
anon chapter 1 . 10/1
i must say this was such a delightful read(and i picked up so many quirky verbage, too)!
first of all, i must say i love your writing style. it really tells a captivating narrative. for example, your first paragraph expresses so much about the character of renault, just through the inspection of his relationship with a rat. your attention to detail is superb (and not excessive) and effectively builds a vivid visual. and 1,000,000 words on perhaps the most intriguing character in fe7? that's a shit ton of dedication! dude that's awesome i really look forward to reading it.
DearestDissapointment chapter 82 . 11/5/2016
AAAAAAnd reread it again

wooo

Really shouldn't have stayed up until 1 twice but whatever
DearestDissapointment chapter 54 . 11/4/2016
Oh, uh, what class would cypher be be?
DearestDissapointment chapter 24 . 11/1/2016
(Reading this again because wants to start a hack on this but has no skill but likes reading anyways)

Wow, RIP... Vayin, was it?
DearestDissapointment chapter 83 . 7/2/2016
FEEELS

FEEEEEEEEEEEELS

Right, time to read the side story

But first, a review

BESTEST STORY OF ALL TIME

that is all

In all seriousness, I can't really find anything to fault other than the fact that pretty much nobody dies from being killed once, and if they're Yurt they don't die unless they take somebody down with them.

But that's a really minor thing

Anyways, BESTEST STORIES EVER
DearestDissapointment chapter 77 . 7/1/2016
And Canas is dead, and Nino goes to find Jaffar and never comes back. Why must the best characters die like this?

Well, Karel survives, at least, and Legault lives, unless he gets paired with Isadora, where it's implied that one of them kills the other. Or both die.

Uh, Pent and Louise live. Erk lives, unless he gets paired with Nino. Sain lives, uhh forgot what happens to a bunch of other cool characters.
DearestDissapointment chapter 76 . 7/1/2016
Nergal is deadend

yesh
DearestDissapointment chapter 75 . 7/1/2016
Right, funny situation that happened today in the chapter with Renault giving the Icon away

So Florina is defending Merlinus from a bunch of peg riders

Fiora's there too, but she doesn't do anything

One of the enemy peg riders has an elysian whip that I want Matthew to steal

Position everybody to defend merlinus

Meanwhile, Kent crits a mage and then gets everything except for luck in his level up

I end turn

Also Marcus is right next to the building where Renault is, but he couldn't get there in time

So stuff happens, Eliwood misses a 94 percent hit then gets doubled by a knight

Lyn crits a mage

Hector misses a knight, then crits the knight to make up for it

Then Florina crits the peg knight that has the elysian whip with a 4 percent chance, so now I can't get it, but I don't notice cause China just thrashed Czech in volleyball

Then Kent gets critted and gets left with 1 hp, no vulenaries nearby and Kishuna just showed up so even if I did have healers they'd not do anything

I get Marcus to visit Renault's village, then savestate because I realised I forgot to do it at the start, then realise I've just lost the whip forever unless I restart the whole thing

Then Eliwood misses a mage with 94% and somehow dies even though both are in the magic seal area

Then I go and watch some volleyball to calm down

then China gets destroyed by USA

Then I cry myself to sleep
DearestDissapointment chapter 74 . 7/1/2016
Aaaaaaand... rip Valek

Also I'm almost done reading but I don't won't to finish
DearestDissapointment chapter 69 . 7/1/2016
I still don't forgive Renault for being a terrible unit in FE7

Even if he's one of my favorite characters
DearestDissapointment chapter 59 . 6/30/2016
Ye Brammimond. Even if he's kind of a douche here. But then again, I'd be a douche to a mass murderer if I was almost immortal
DearestDissapointment chapter 55 . 6/30/2016
Yay Ephidel.

Seriously, why isn't he actually fightable

I'd take him over "This is a message from Lord Nergal" any time. Even though I like Denning, he's a sniper, which means he's practically no threat if you have 3 or 4 dudes to surround him against a wall and them manage to not die from the nameless morphs.
DearestDissapointment chapter 51 . 6/29/2016
Yeah, how the fuck do those forts hold so many people, and why do they all not appear if somebody stands on a fort?

Seriously, forts don't make sense.
DearestDissapointment chapter 41 . 6/29/2016
And now I am become sad again

Also Nergal is spooooooooooky

I wonder what would have happened if Nergal actually was able to use quintessence to revive somebody, and not just as a puppet. Oh well.

Screw Yurt

Why does nobody die is this fanfiction from being killed unless they're a side protagonist? It's like Awakening on lunatic mode all over again, just without Frederick killing everything.