Reviews for Can't Stop Loving You
marufu-chan chapter 1 . 5/17/2007
neat story, keep up the good work.
QueenAley49 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I really liked it. You really described everything really well. I loved it
doomsongsinger chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Aw. how kawaii! .

I loved it, the angst and the fluff and the romance and EVERYTHING!

Perfect. Loved it.
Death Black chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I wuv you I wuv you I wuv you. That was a perfect ending make more NOW.
tsurenaii chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
That was great for ya first RoyEd story! Awesome job! I loved it! Faves!
Edward elric chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
Hey this was a good story and can you please write another chapter
loser in the gutter chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
aw! great job! *claps* luv the royed-ness!... *begins a fangirl rant*... keep up the great work!
Guardian Radiance chapter 1 . 9/15/2006
Cute! *sobs* Damn You! You have made me cry so much taoday! I love and hate you! I'm tired now after a long day of working on a masonry project! *yawn* I'd write more about how much I love this fic but going to sleep now! I'll just put you on my favorites and squeal and rave about this awsomely cute and sweet fic tommorrow!
jean kitsune chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
this by far is my favorite one!*gigles happly*
SoubixLoveless chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
OMG! I loved it! I would have loved some detailed yaoi! but shounen-ai is just as good! _! :]

LishtarAyachi chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I love this fic~
Macmac chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Nyehehehe! Welcome to the world according to RoyEd. Lovely, aint it? Anyway, I really like this piece, even if its not nearly as smutty as I usually prefer(though the fact that Roy sneaks into Ed's room at night and touches him is in itsef kinda weird and would have had Roy court martialled had it not been the RoyEd universe). Its sweet and hot right at the end. I really hope you write more RoyEd fics and soon. Good luck!
RaylenEX chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
It's a really wonderful story! I could feel so much emotion in it. Kind of touching too. A really great job. Do write more!