Reviews for True Love in the United States
Martiny chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
Well that to put it nicely...short...but...GREAT!
Ice Wolf17 chapter 1 . 11/16/2002
Awesome! Although it was kind of short, it was still cool! Size doesn't matter most of the time anyways. So, Keep on writing!
Legendary Street Racer chapter 1 . 9/24/2002
I liked the part where Agumon used his Pepper Breath to "lighten" things up. That was funny when Sora got all soot and stuff on her.
Carter Tachikawa chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
Awww, so sweet! I love Taiora! Seems like something would happen! Good stuff~TSA
Dark Angemon chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
That story was good and very sweet. It contained my four favourite couples. Its always good to see another writer with a passion for Daiyako. Keep up the good work.

I know you made up Datamon's Meaga form, but just for the record, I thought I'd tell you what his real evolution forms are. Datamon - Nanomon in the Japanese version - can digivolve normally into a mummy-like Digimon named Pharaohmon, or he can DNA-digivolve into either a black one-eyed demon Digimon named Deathmon or a golden metal bird named Eaglemon - Crossmon in Japanese version. They can be found on . , a great encyclopedia for Digimon writers.
WebMistressSora chapter 1 . 12/15/2001
I love this story. It's absolutely CUTE! Thanx for putting your time into it. -WebMistressSora
Ibora too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 11/23/2001
Your fic is soooo cute _ *sigh* too bad there's not many new taiora fics out there anymore. oh well, one again, cute fic.
Starlight45 chapter 1 . 8/28/2001
Lovey! ~_~
fireblazie chapter 1 . 7/11/2001
this fic is truly amazing! _ DC, u're a great taiora writer! keep on writing
Taiora Love chapter 1 . 7/6/2001
O how kewl! Always Taiora!
TAIORA 4 EVER chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
cool but u could have Made Tai kinda almost die and then make Sora say Iluv u Tai and then Tai dying and Sora crying and and then Tai suddenly coming back to life It would have made it way coooler anwayz that's what I tink what u think is complety up to u.
Domermon32 chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Great job, I really liked it. Go Taiora!
LilacKamiya chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
I love that cool fic taiora forever.