Reviews for Always Here in My Heart
Angel-Of-Dance93 chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
This is a really good story, plz right more!
KaGaRi chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
hEy...gOOd sToRy...yOOh sHoUlD cOnTiiNuE iiT...wRiiTe sUm mOrE lOvE sTuFF aBoUt AyA AnD ToUyA...iiT wAs a pReTTy sAd sToRy aNd iiT wAs StiiLL bEliiEvEaBlE...
Rinoa-san chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
I really enjoyed reading your story. I never imagined Aya, Aki, and Toya in the real world. This was awsome.
sillygirlsis chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
i luv it, but i didn't like aki dying, you did a great job and keep up the good work with a sequal.
AznRaven chapter 1 . 11/24/2006
Adorable oneshot! Too cute though did u really have to kill off Aki?

Oh well it did help the plot and overall drama...anywho i loved it as a one-shot but if u continue I'd definitely read reviewed just for a continuationn so really continue!
Archangel Rhapsody chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
Nice I like it. Love it really
angie chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
very good..i love the story..actually,it must be good if im submiting a positive review, its the first one i submit ever since i started reading stories... keep going its really good!i find it was easy to picture the scenes as they were unfolding, that's what a good story needs, somthing easy to follow!

angie(email me)

you can also check out my space if you want it's:
tobleronefreak chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
o... please continue!
aya-heart-tooya chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Like it? like it? uKE-CHAN! I LOVE THIS! it's one of the best stories i have EVER read, and im not just saying that cuz im ur bestfriend. im saying it cuz i mean it hun. i absolutly adore it!
Mireillle chapter 1 . 8/31/2006