Reviews for Say Goodbye
hopelessbuthoping92 chapter 1 . 3/22/2007
hey! i love your oneshot! you were right... "say goodbye" by chris brown really does fit dana and logan! that is one of my favorite songs and dana and logan is my all time favorite couple! email me and tell me if you have anymore dana and logan oneshots or storys! peace!

coolLoser
Q22535 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
its so freaken sad
Jadedjest chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
hey! (:

lovely one-shot, can't wait for the sequel!

wonder what Logan would do to make Dana come back? xD

anyways, about YOUR EMBRACE, i'll be updating real soon. sorry for the delay, i just had my End Of Year exams... will be updating!
HeartOfRaven chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
great story! tell me when you have your next chapter up ok? i want to hear from you when you do. well, ttyl

Asia(dipzy131)
falloutboylover28327 chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
its ok
Y O Y chapter 1 . 9/5/2006
Hey. I liked this story a lot, it was different from the rest of them, about Dana leaving. Keep up the good work on fanfiction )
girliegurl chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
its so so good. its sad too keep writing its so good. i can't wait 4 the sequel. well keep writing
chichicutie chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
'Her present now in the past'. I loved that mine. it was so cute. I can't wait for the sequel.
Unavailable Penname chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I wrote something about the song. I was a little crazy at that time so when I said that the song was well written, I mean the story. I thought it was really good! You did a nice job. I can't wait for the sequel!
su-pa kawaii chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Hey! This was really good! It was sad but good. I can't wait for the sequal and hopefully Dana comes back! Cause its not a story with out DL! lol Update soon!
992554 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I was about to do a oneshot with this exact song. Except mine would be totally different because you got the message of the song wrong.

The son'g not about there not being a right time to say goodbye.

It's about how this guy's dating this girl. But he doesn't love her as much as this other girl. That's why the song statses taht there's no right time to say goodbye and he doesn't want to lie to her and all of this stuff.

That's what the song's ACTUALLY about.

The song was well written. I thought it was really good!

-Unavailable Penname
tootsieXpopXdiscovery chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
OMG! This is SO cute Cassie! I love it! I cant wait till the sequel! The rocks! LUV it!

Jesse
Horse-James-Book-Lily-Worm chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
cool
ilovelogan4eva chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
i loved it it was gr8, plz rite ur chaper soon!

ilovelogan4eva
pebbles-05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
oh the sequal sounds awesome

how many chappies is it going to hav?

anyway this is so good.