Reviews for The Best Man: Part I of the Concurrence Arc
Dorkydance101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
I don't usually make it a habit of reading Yaoi, but I have to admit that this one was actually good...and no, I'm not homophobic.
DreamscomeTRUEEE chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I suspected they were dating each other the moment Sasuke called his boyfriend a blonde idiot since the only blonde idiot I know is Naruto Lols
Then it got more and more obvious, with all the coincidences.
This is pure genius! Goes straight to my faves.
Christian.SIMC chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
love it
Rayniekinnz chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I really enjoyed this, although I did suspect they were just playing a game. It wasn't as obvious in your story, so it was a lot more fun with a lot less eye-rolls. Thanks for posting this!
darkk.razberii chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Too amazing. This was really good! Well written, hot as all get out... great! Good job, nothing negative to say about it at ALL.
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was(is) so hot, the whole game they had going, I was a little confused but I got some hinds and suspected that something was going on, then I re-read it again and I was like: Duh! now everything was clear, the lemon was perfect, long but it wasn't tedious, I really liked it, very original c:

Ps. As you can see I review before, but my review was lame so I came back to give a more proper review, but I had log out cause the site didn't let me review twice r-r
HavenCraze chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh that was so great! I didn't expect that at all in the beginning lol
Plus that turned into some pretty steamy sex -blushes-
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
Ohhhhhhhhhh! you got me at the beggining, I though they didn't knew each other. Me liked it.
Phantasium chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Catholic church, eh? Awesome story, nicely written and one of my favourites!
Lady Spain chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
aww! really cute. great job! thanks for sharing!
whointheworldwouldbelievethat chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
It is a great story.I started to suspect something when Sasuke said his boyfriend was an in all it is awsome and are Sasuke and Naruto engaged or something or did they give the rings to eachother as presents ?
hgjasdf chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Really interesting how you made them hide their real relationship w each other at first. Love it. And obviously the sex was hot primal and utterly satiafying.
Gemma chapter 1 . 4/21/2011