Reviews for Secrets and Lies
Suzululu4moe chapter 1 . 9/9
lol the team themes. ahha tough luck sasuke.

well at least kurenai doesn't have the sharingan otherwise the image will get seared into her memory forever. though given the hyuugas abilites to see through walls i guess that is the other reason why hinata isn't the favoured heiress.
n3000 chapter 1 . 7/4
Maravilloso
Muy divertido
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
(Is laughing/screaming at the top of my lungs while tears run down my face) T-THIS IS FREAKING AWESOME AS FREAK!
Chaotic chain chapter 1 . 8/18/2015
Seriously it was funny until you got until team 8 ... Then it just got ... BLEEPed up ... Are u on drugs I don't blame Kurenai for vomiting she may as well gouge her own eyes out after that.
Apart from the end...not bad
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
... I don't know what to do or say.. Honestly. This is shocking. I thought that it was going to end at team 7, but then... the other team. When I read the summary, I wasn't expecting this. I was shocked.

I'm over my shock now, and I'm smiling. I now find this amusing. But I don't think this is more like rated T
dark-wolf-howl chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
... I just see Sasuke fighting Naruko for Sakura's attention :3
Emerald Time chapter 1 . 6/5/2014
O_O O.O O_O I have no words.
lacomtessa chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
I don't know what I just read, but I get the feeling it was kind of epic. Three guesses who the Hidden Leaf's biggest pervert is.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
LOL! Awesome!
maipigen chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
lol- it'd be a funny story to continue, especially fixating on Team Seven, i'd say:D Thanks for writing it:D
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
poor kurenai
CryingMoonLight chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

What the hell? You made laugh, so as sick as this story is, Kudos to you!

I really am quite curious on how you got the inspiration for this.
Kalabaw Crap chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Whoa, that was... Dafaq did I just read?
Ahahahaha, nice. :)
snow chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I think the Ino-Shika-Cho combo was the most normal team out of the three. OMG lmao.
Yuu3 chapter 1 . 11/1/2012