Reviews for Shinobi Files The lost missions: Hogwarts
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
I don't know what, but you used the same opening for this fic with your other one... It's a bit disturbing.

Well, just continue this fic then! :)
DarkHeartsUnleashed chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
Coolio. I was all like.. OMG DUMBLEDOOR! omg.. have u ever noticed how similar aruto and harry potter can be? 3 kids. 2 boys 1 girl. an old guy to teach em.. dumbledoor and the 3d.. the some old lady to teach them.. tsunade and mcgonagle [sp]... its like weirrd...
xXduchessXx chapter 1 . 11/24/2008
It's deffinatly origianl, but are you going to continue it?
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Sounds inteesting...

Please continue!
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 5/16/2007
Well, I'm really liking it, just separate the paragraphs more; I'm getting cross-eyed. Hope you update soon, and take my advice!
fighting-dreamer179 chapter 1 . 4/3/2007
HaHaHa haha ha ha! I love it! Continue please!
misfreak chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
just update already jeez...
WriterApprentice chapter 1 . 11/3/2006

It's also very unquie, so unlike using the normal HP characters your using the past characters. Very nice! :)

I just hope in future chapters that you don't create a unequality between ninjas and wizards. Please.

Lately more HP Naruoto crossovers have been creating that smae thing and it's getting really annoying.

But on a brighter side, update soon and keep up the great work! :D
Desi-In-Wonderland chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
i think its really good and can't wait 4 the next 1!
moonimp52 chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
whoo! great story so far, except, could you please make the paragraphs a bit shorter, it gets hard to focus with them being long
ShinRa Associate chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
Update SOn...
nannon chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
interesting start so far. not a big fan of the kakashi/anko pairing though, but oh well. and try using more, smaller paragraphs. it makes it easier to read.
me chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wery good. Ther is a lot of harrypotter/noruto fics out there, but I think i like this one the got all my favorite couples in here including my favorite Anko/Kakashi. Cant wait for the next chapter and pleese don't make my wait monts for it couse i'll go insane
DancingPickle101 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
yay Anko/kakashi _ well love this so far it's hilarious!so update!

Your favorite dancing pickle!
Sage of Alraea chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
I think I get you... Anko's either going to meet him there the first day or somewhere in between. Or she going to travel there after the mission to be with him... I can imagine he's having class then all of a sudden ninja battle between him and her, next thing you know their making out against the wall... thats how I see an Anko/ Kakashi relationship, they would use combat as a mood setter.