Reviews for Kratos discovers Fanfiction!
Keko-the-Hybrid chapter 6 . 4/10/2014
I know it has been a while since you last updated, but it would be amazing if you continued! Your humour is great and like so many others I really wanna see what happens next!
hyllia14 chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
pleeeease continue it! it's really funny and i wanna see what comes next •
Do a Barrel Roll chapter 3 . 3/13/2013
You have combined all three of my favorite games for one chapter, and you're showing the best take on badfics ever...epic!
Cookizilla chapter 6 . 3/19/2012
Lol, love this stuff. xD
Link Fangirl01 chapter 6 . 7/20/2011
Parts of this burn my eyes. I pity the characters, I really do.

But I still want to read more...it's that funny.

-peeks over pillow- Go on your quest Lloyd! Save your father from the horrors of badfiction!
Tracinator chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
lolz nice topic choice, and kratos is the perfect victim of the internet
accident prone chapter 6 . 4/11/2010
Okay, I know it's been over a year since you updated this...but you should update it ANYWAY!

Seriously, there are way too many badfics in the world...this makes me feel better about suffering through them. I always think badfics will get good by the end, so I kinda skim them...AND IT STILL SCARS MY MIND FOREVER. DX Poor Kratos. Addicted to the badfic...*shakes head* Is there any hope for him anymore?

Anyway, this was great! I was laughing a lot I can tell ya. XD
The Guy Named Zeo chapter 6 . 1/15/2010
Awesome job, this is hilarious. Can't wait until the next chapter.
brewcha chapter 6 . 8/25/2009
GASP o-o I wonder what will happen then X3
KratosWriter chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
Hilarious, as usual. I can't wait until you make the next Chapter!
Luzelle chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
AH! IT BURNS! U HAVE COMPLETELY FRIED ME BRAIN! But I still enjoy it!
The Nadcromancer chapter 6 . 2/5/2009
BWAHAHAHAHAHA... con.. ti... nue... please.. HAHAHAHA... it's... awe... some... HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Cam Irving chapter 6 . 1/14/2009
wow ookk this is funny don't stop
oh.holy.martel chapter 6 . 1/9/2009
The circus? Okay, just got the strangest idea, though whatever you write - if you actually left the house, which I doubt, would probably be nearly as crackish ...

"And we have Lloyd, the amazing swordsman trickster, riding his talented dog, Noishe! And a scenic elemental background provided by that kid Genis!"

(Raine rushes onstage) "It's come to no good ... your father's gone madder than a gone-bad Cruxis Crystal, Lloyd! He goes absolutely MAD and destroys anything in his path blocking him from the computer! And now all these other strangers are coming into the infirmary!"

Sheena: "Ttly werd! & Zelu kild this gy hu tuched hs hare! OMG swrdsmnship!" (Fangirl squeal)(Ringmaster faints)

Genis: "Uh, Lloyd ... my fireballs set the scenic background on fire ..."

Lloyd: "WHY IS IT ALWAYS ME! WHY CAN'T YOU PEOPLE JUST LET ME GO LIVE ON A FARM IN PEACE WITH MY SECRET LOVE AND NOISHE AND GO RAISE LITTLE BABY EXSHPERES INSTEAD OF HAVING TO EITHER SAVE OR DESTROY THE WORLD ALL THE TIME? WHY?"

Raine: "Little baby exshperes?"

Genis: "Secret lover?"

Sheena: "OMG, ttly Zelu or Genis! COltt? MeyB me!" (Fangirl squeal)(So much air taken up that the fire Genis set is extiguished instantly and everyone besides her faints) "wtf?"

Oo-kay. Now that you have been convinced that I am mentally unsound, I use that knowledge to threaten you into writing (or finishing) (or posting) the next chapter. Love the crack!fic hilarity! Wish my own fics could be as random. (Or that I actually knew enough about ToS to write about it. KoR included.)

Update soon!