Reviews for The Last Embrace
HeroineAddict chapter 31 . 5/13/2014
Wow, just wow. This is a masterpiece of GSR, from the plot twists, to the drama, to the amazingly adorable OCs and perfectly portrayed canon cast. But my favorite part was your ability to craft a Laura Sidle who not only fit seamlessly into an already pre-set world but looked as if she had been there since the pilot. A true joy to read.
csiKathy chapter 18 . 10/1/2012
Every time I read this story, I think of how happy, and sad I feel for the characters. This is such a bittersweet story and it makes my heart melt a little every time. You have such a flair for Grissom and Sara. I hope there will be some good GSR moments in the upcoming seasons that bring you back to the fandom for a story or two.
RosePetal7 chapter 31 . 7/6/2011
Beautiful. As all of your other stories are lol. Another one to add to my favorites :)
Claudia do Brasil chapter 28 . 7/3/2011
Parabéns! Somente agora conheci esta fic e posso dizer que ela é perfeita. Chorei muito e ainda choro. Odeio a Reese e a infidelidade de Grisson. Sou 100% fan de GSR e no princípio não gostei da ideia de ver Sara com Nick mas a história é tão bem escrita, tão emocionante que me apaixonei...Apesar da trizteza que envolve toda a trama o final é lindo!Você é uma escritora perfeita. Acho que é a melhor.O vídeo do Youtube é maravilhoso! Essa história merece se tornar um filme. Por favor, escreva mais para GSR.

Gostaria que esta história não terminasse nunca e vou recomendá-la a quantos eu puder para que leiam também. Novamente, parabéns.

Com todo carinho e admiração do Brasil, Cláudia.
elfling65 chapter 31 . 4/17/2011
I know this story is old, and I've read it before, I just had to review and let you know it's one of my all time favorites. I almost didn't read it when I found out that Nick was the husband that died, I'm not a fan of him let alone of the possibility of a relationship between he and Sara. Thank you for writing such a beautiful story.
My Kate chapter 31 . 9/13/2010
just wanted to send this review to let you know that despite many other stories I professed to finding amazing and wonderful, this story touched me on a very different, deeper level...I am saddened that you no longer write for GSR, and I want you to know that your works are missed greatly...thanks for writing this story...I'm not sure I'll ever forget experiencing it...
Lizwontcry chapter 31 . 6/21/2010
I just wanted to let you know that this story is still every bit as amazing as the first (and second) time that I read it. It definitely stands the test of time, and I just thought you should know that and be proud of it. It's so beautifully written and powerful and and and...yeah. Thanks for writing it and sharing it with the world.
caz1969 chapter 31 . 7/16/2009
I got to the end and I hadn't noticed I had clicked the last chapter to read, was really sad when I noticed this as didn't want this story to end.

Wasn't really surewhen I started reading as Sara was with Nick but so glad I kept on reading.

Just loved it from start to finish.

I should have put this near the top of my list of to read fanfics lol
GSD010 chapter 31 . 5/20/2009
A very powerful and compelling story, confronting at times but always captivating .Beautifully written but then all of your stories I enjoy going back to time after time.
deiamartins chapter 31 . 11/17/2008
Kristen, congratulation again. This history now is my favorite. I realy cried when Sara almost lost the second child and I imagined the all scene between Grissom and Sara. Please continue writing more GSR history. You're the best!

Kisses from Brazil.

-deia martins-
chriscarter661 chapter 31 . 10/17/2008
Ok, the more I read it, the more I love it.

I ask you again, I'm french and I'd be glad to translate this great story for all the french GSR fans (especially now with this great -cough, cough - seaons 9)

Please tell me I can edit this story in french on

Violaine - chriscarter661
KimCSI chapter 31 . 8/29/2008
I saw the promo video for this fic on Youtube, and ordinarily I don't read any other ship than GSR but the video really persuaded me to read it. I'm so glad I did, it was heartfelt and beautiful, and I think you addressed Sara and Laura's past perfectly, and also their relationship, and Sara's relationship with Grissom. Brilliant work, you never fail to impress me :)
December Wind chapter 3 . 8/9/2008
Oh you are evil!
faketreefinger chapter 31 . 7/9/2008
I'm sure I avoided this story in the beginning because of the character death aspect. But to be honest, that wasn't even what saddened me. The chapter that described Grissom's infidelity almost made me sick. It was difficult to picture and I found myself glad that Sara "cheated" on him in the end, so at least there was a sense of reciprocity. Somehow, though, I found myself thinking he was a jerk even in the much later chapters when his change was becoming clearer.

Eventhough that aspect made me ill, I loved this story. I loved that I could get wrapped up in it enough for it to trigger such a response. That's great writing and I expected nothing less from you. Everything about it was heartwrenchingly beautiful and I would have read it even if it had nothing to do with our beloved CSI characters. Though, you do write them gloriously.
frannywaggle chapter 31 . 6/4/2008
Wow! I just wanted to say how great your whole story is! I was wanting to read on at the end of every chapter, and not many fan fictions do that! But wow! Well done!

Luv Fran x x x