Reviews for Fifty Nine Moves
donutlovestea chapter 1 . 7/22
Oh my heart. Thank you for creating this. One of the best shikatema oneshots out there
SkyeWhite chapter 1 . 2/25
This fic is perfect. Really really amazing. I love your writing style. I LOVE THE CHECKMATE SCENE. Your fic makes me want to learn shogi. I can't believe this is your first ShikaTema fic. It feels like you've been writing them for so long. Good stuff. Do more.
ladyg228 chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
this was so cute! loved it
SoulOfAFangirl684 chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
Good lord, this is beautiful. I'm almost afraid of writing the review right now, for fear of not being able to adequately sum up my thoughts and give you the praise you deserve. Personally, I love this writing style, and I think you did a great job with it; you certainly surprised me saying it was your first time!

This was just fabulous. You kept them both so in character. It's been a long time since I've been overcome by... 'feels' as we say these days, (I may be a fangirl, but I'm not huge on romance and like to think I'm not that easily impressed) but that little scene at the end, with Shikamaru's silent proposal over a regular game of shoji, really got me. As well as the early scenes with Temari. You just characterize her so well and give a great insight into why she was so standoffish to him especially. I mean, to an extent she just IS that way, but I could also see her never quite getting over being outsmarted. Especially when he comes across as being so young at that point.

I think that's the best you're (I'm) gonna get at this point. Just know that I loved this and will most certainly be returning to reread it in the future. Favorites button, work your magic!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
This has got to be one of the best ShikaTema stories I've read! That proposal was so good ️️️
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
Excuse me, but I believe I have found a great writer-which is very hard to find, mind you. This is absolutely amazing! The characterization is accurate and I just love how their characters slowly developed and how their romantce slowly built up. And his proposal! It was so Shikamaru! And Temari! Ah! It's perfect. It's soooooo like them to have that kind of a proposal.
Lele chapter 1 . 5/7/2017
So I've recently started Naruto (I know, a little late in the game but..) and I needed something to satisfy my shikatema craving! This was perfect! I adore this fic so much, especially the ring part! It made me so happy to read this.
Lunarhowling chapter 1 . 3/20/2017
Okay first of all, this is fantastic. This is quite honestly fantastic. This concept was fantastic. The execution of this was fantastic. The point of view was fantastic. The idea of making it a move by move play out was fantastic. I think this may have been, by far, your best characterization you've done of Shikamaru so far. And I have read your newer pieces. This, THIS is an example of quality writing. The pacing was spot on. The use of characters was perfect. You captured Temaris Tsudere attitude perfectly in this. Look at your newer stuff for ShikaTema. Then look at this. Bring it back to this. Avoid the lazy writing you've fallen into of curse words, incredibly motivationless Shikamaru, and blunt absolutely pointlessly crass and rude Temari. Who don't develop, they jump from one emotional state to another. Bring it back to this. I'll be waiting.
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Plus 1 Review. Nice.
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 2/27/2017
This was adorable! Great job
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
I love how you wrote this story. I love the step-by-step and gradual increase in romantic and emotional development between the ShikaTema pair. I also love how Shikamaru just handsomely smirks his way out of everything. Plus, I love the unusual proposal. It's just so like them :)
Aeysun chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Your story was so sweet ! Thank you )
miriamor85 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I like it simple but perfect
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I loved it and that would be how shikamaru proposed.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This was absolutely wonderful! I love how you described little details that helped develop their relationship such as the lunch dates and sitting closer to each other. This was great! I love ShikaTem!

u r awesome