Reviews for Fifty Nine Moves
Temari4689 chapter 1 . 11/8
I've reviewed this story already but honesty I come back to this story every time it makes me so happy and so sad... idk fanfiction is really important... u watch this show from ur childhood that means a lot to u and it makes u feel less alone & a bunch of other people feel the exact same way! and then people get creative with that love & inspiration with art and writing. it's honestly validating reading good fanfiction. knowing someone cares enough about the same thing u did and made it into this beautiful work of art... I love u & I love this story thank u
prodigypsycho chapter 1 . 10/28
This story is amaaaazing!
Danny Bunny chapter 1 . 8/23
I'm totally fangirling (is that even a word? hahahaha) you right now! Love your writing! Thanks for sharing you awesomeness! 3
This is the cutest thing ever. Great fanfic, I was screaming through the entire thing.
Sweet. I really like your writing style. Now I'm going to check out your other works.
Love it please make another one with naruto x hinita
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 6/20
I know it's been like nine years but wow... That was really good!
BronBoop chapter 1 . 6/20
Ahhh. Perfection :)
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 6/15
so sweat and so like them to fall in love like that and him to prepose like that
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 6/6
Mirruu chapter 1 . 6/4
This ... THISSSS ... This is the best one-shot ShikaTema that I read in my life.
Ph my god. This was so good.
Dama Escarlate chapter 1 . 5/3
This was SO good. I loved it.
Sakura Egg chapter 1 . 3/8
it w-was good.
n-now i g-get why i-it was ca-called Fifty Nine Moves be-because its li-like his g-game o-of shogi its l-like that he che-checkmate her after fi-fifty nine days she came to konoha he is ready to a-ask her to ma-marry him a-and the s-story was go-good.

Såkürå Êgg
ElricKeyblade chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
Wow, this fic is entirely beautiful for them both. I love how it explores their growing feelings for each other in a sweet (and eventually hot) way, and I love how they warmed up to each other's feelings and Temari's point of view through it all. Bottom line, this was very nicely done!