Reviews for Fifty Nine Moves
Lunarhowling chapter 1 . 3/20
Okay first of all, this is fantastic. This is quite honestly fantastic. This concept was fantastic. The execution of this was fantastic. The point of view was fantastic. The idea of making it a move by move play out was fantastic. I think this may have been, by far, your best characterization you've done of Shikamaru so far. And I have read your newer pieces. This, THIS is an example of quality writing. The pacing was spot on. The use of characters was perfect. You captured Temaris Tsudere attitude perfectly in this. Look at your newer stuff for ShikaTema. Then look at this. Bring it back to this. Avoid the lazy writing you've fallen into of curse words, incredibly motivationless Shikamaru, and blunt absolutely pointlessly crass and rude Temari. Who don't develop, they jump from one emotional state to another. Bring it back to this. I'll be waiting.
JustAnotherHuman chapter 1 . 3/16
Plus 1 Review. Nice.
Axel0913 chapter 1 . 2/27
This was adorable! Great job
jovysanchez17 chapter 1 . 2/25
I love how you wrote this story. I love the step-by-step and gradual increase in romantic and emotional development between the ShikaTema pair. I also love how Shikamaru just handsomely smirks his way out of everything. Plus, I love the unusual proposal. It's just so like them :)
Aeysun chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Your story was so sweet ! Thank you )
miriamor85 chapter 1 . 10/14/2016
I like it simple but perfect
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 8/24/2016
I loved it and that would be how shikamaru proposed.
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/10/2016
This was absolutely wonderful! I love how you described little details that helped develop their relationship such as the lunch dates and sitting closer to each other. This was great! I love ShikaTem!

u r awesome
Risukasa chapter 1 . 4/29/2016
I really liked this! You write a very good Shikamaru and Temari :) Thank you for writing and sharing!
theschizokid chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I loved it, your characterisation was more or less spot on and the way you wrote them was remarkable, especially given that this was your first fic. I don't know if you're still active on ff but even if you aren't, your work was a pleasure. (-:
Tishie chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
This made my heart ache in the best way. The perfect piece to mirror the mutual respect that blossomed into romance! Amazing!
leeniejs chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Thi was an excellent story. Well written and intriguing.
Temari4689 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I've reviewed this story already but honesty I come back to this story every time it makes me so happy and so sad... idk fanfiction is really important... u watch this show from ur childhood that means a lot to u and it makes u feel less alone & a bunch of other people feel the exact same way! and then people get creative with that love & inspiration with art and writing. it's honestly validating reading good fanfiction. knowing someone cares enough about the same thing u did and made it into this beautiful work of art... I love u & I love this story thank u
ProdigyPsycho chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This story is amaaaazing!
Danny Bunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I'm totally fangirling (is that even a word? hahahaha) you right now! Love your writing! Thanks for sharing you awesomeness! 3