Reviews for Fifty Nine Moves
u r awesome chapter 1 . 7/10
This was absolutely wonderful! I love how you described little details that helped develop their relationship such as the lunch dates and sitting closer to each other. This was great! I love ShikaTem!

u r awesome
Risukasa chapter 1 . 4/29
I really liked this! You write a very good Shikamaru and Temari :) Thank you for writing and sharing!
theschizokid chapter 1 . 4/8
I loved it, your characterisation was more or less spot on and the way you wrote them was remarkable, especially given that this was your first fic. I don't know if you're still active on ff but even if you aren't, your work was a pleasure. (-:
Tishie chapter 1 . 3/10
This made my heart ache in the best way. The perfect piece to mirror the mutual respect that blossomed into romance! Amazing!
leeniejs chapter 1 . 1/24
Thi was an excellent story. Well written and intriguing.
Temari4689 chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
I've reviewed this story already but honesty I come back to this story every time it makes me so happy and so sad... idk fanfiction is really important... u watch this show from ur childhood that means a lot to u and it makes u feel less alone & a bunch of other people feel the exact same way! and then people get creative with that love & inspiration with art and writing. it's honestly validating reading good fanfiction. knowing someone cares enough about the same thing u did and made it into this beautiful work of art... I love u & I love this story thank u
ProdigyPsycho chapter 1 . 10/28/2015
This story is amaaaazing!
Danny Bunny chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
I'm totally fangirling (is that even a word? hahahaha) you right now! Love your writing! Thanks for sharing you awesomeness! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2015
This is the cutest thing ever. Great fanfic, I was screaming through the entire thing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2015
Sweet. I really like your writing style. Now I'm going to check out your other works.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/2/2015
Love it please make another one with naruto x hinita
owlgirl16 chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I know it's been like nine years but wow... That was really good!
BronBoop chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Ahhh. Perfection :)
The Flaming Darkness chapter 1 . 6/15/2015
so sweat and so like them to fall in love like that and him to prepose like that
HERBIVORE MUNCH chapter 1 . 6/6/2015