Reviews for Nothing and Everything
Guest chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
"Ok, do you know how had it is to write lovey dovey Brucas? It's really, really hard…"

I had to LOL! Yeah, it's kinda nearly impossible to write a couple with no chemistry. So kudos for trying so very very hard.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This is terrible. The situation I mean. I can't imagine how remarkably stupid a man would be not to appreciate someone as beautiful and giving as Peyton is. What the hell is the matter with the idiot?
svety74 chapter 20 . 1/15/2013
I knew it was Brooke's daughter from the start. Good twist :) glad Peyton & Brooke finally found their way back in the end. As much as I love Leyton, Breyton have a piece of my heart.
svety74 chapter 19 . 1/15/2013
Just wished for more Brooke-Peyton interactions. I love Peyton but I'm in love with Breyton 3
svety74 chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I don't see where the LP scenes are. This is completely a Jeyton/Brucas story. I keep reading just to see how it ends.
AlicelovesJasperForever chapter 11 . 12/17/2010
poor peyton but great story so far
xtheunforgotten chapter 20 . 8/1/2010
I..

Loss of words.

Your story is amazing.

It's more than amazing I don't know what word to use to describe how beautifully you've written this story.

How you wrote the perfect words and detailed everything.

It's all perfect you know?

This story is just plain amazing, more than amazing in fact.

I don't know what else to say..

It made me cry.

It made my heart clench and that feeling was really nice.

Just..

You're awesome.

Never stop writing. (:
Little Green Bird chapter 20 . 1/20/2010
Never in my wildest imagination could I ever see myself reading story where Lucas so desperately pines for Brooke - and even goes as far as to desert his wife and family for her. But somehow, some way, you kept me reading even through the infidelity and 'Brucas' tidbits. You effortlessly drew me into your story and even managed to make it my favorite Leyton story in the entire site. There is no other story with the same plot, no story is this well thought out, and no other story has such character development that stays true to those we've seen on the show - yet changes them all the same. I know you haven't been on here for over a year and chances are that you won't even see this review, but I just had to review. I cannot continue to reread this numerous times without expressing how trully great this piece of writing is. Thank you SO much for sharing with us.

-Cristal
bonnetta chapter 20 . 11/9/2009
this is one of my best storys
LEYTONALWAYS chapter 20 . 5/22/2009
I have read this story like seven times now. I never knew why I didn't review, This is one of my favorite Leyton story's. I love the romance, the sadness, the friendship between Jake and Peyton. I loved when Brooke visited Peyton before the wedding. I love the moment between Lucas and Peyton at Mouth and Bevin's wedding. I just wanted to let you know how much I love this story. Amazing job. :)I will be checking out all of ur story now.
xxcrimsonorchidxx chapter 20 . 10/10/2008
I've read this story before somewheres but I just had to read it again. I loved all the angst and the emotional fight that Peyton went through. It was beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
no account anymore chapter 1 . 8/9/2008
Yet another different story form you. Im off to read the whole things now and i'll leave some feeback at the end
tmt4life chapter 20 . 5/13/2008
I really loved this story. I was expecting Sawyer to be Brooke's daughter but shocked she was also Chris' daughter too. And Brooke has six kids I am really pleasantly surprised!
tmt4life chapter 3 . 5/13/2008
really loved this chapter of Jeyton.
jva88 chapter 20 . 4/3/2008
well im not an LPer really im more of a BLer but anyway an LPer recomneded this to me and i must say amazing. It was really great. i spent the whole night reading all 20 chapters lol. and totally worth it when i read the epilouge. Brooke/Chris totally made the story for me at the end hahah. it was really great.