Reviews for Between Enemies, Loves and Best Friends
simmonej chapter 12 . 6/27/2013
I loved the story. But why didn't Kori use her starbolts. You said she had them plenty of times in the story.
GirlWonder29 chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
Awesome! I love RobStar fanfiction!
Diana Campos21500 chapter 12 . 1/26/2013
Cool story but it really wasn't about the best friend at all
annalise chapter 2 . 11/24/2012
love ut i am a robstar and seedystar
annalise chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
i love
ANONYMOUS GIRL chapter 12 . 7/25/2012
THAT WAS BEYOND AWESOME! 5 STARS IF I COULD LIL BAD GRAMMAR THOUGH [ITS OK IT HAPPENS] BTW I THOUGHT BS I WAS CONFUSED AT THE END WHEN RICHARD CALLS HER A SLUT GREAT SURPRISE! :} BYE A GIFT 4 U [*] LOL
CornerofRadical21 chapter 11 . 7/22/2012
great story!
lacrazyfangirl chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
love it amzing
Happy face chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
ha ha ha! I only red the first chapter and I love it. just can you not use bad words any more?
Evil.VS.Waffles chapter 12 . 5/27/2011
This was beautiful. I almost cried, and you made me believe that Kori was really going to choose Xavier or Dick. I don't know how I could believe that, but I did. THis was very good, and I loved how Kori was at war with herself the entire time! You just needed you work on yourspelling/gramer/word placement. Other than that, I was impressed. You have talent. Keep up the good work!
addicted2books chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
I was literally crying in happiness at the end of this chapter, but they were what you'd call happy tears. Dorky huh?

A2B
TeenTitansFreakFan chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
I READ THIS WHEN IT WAS PUBLISHED ( when i didn't have an account this was immediately my favorite:)) )

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING TT FANFICTION I ADORED YOUR ROBIN/STARFIRE STORIES! I LOVE THEM! PLEASE!

A faithful reader ALWAYS, now and forever

Ariana
Sarah Zitter chapter 12 . 10/21/2008
I love this story. I am so happy that Kori got married to Richard and they have kids now. Can you please make a sequel I would love to know what happens in the what is this story about Bitter Rose? I mean how does Starfire bring back the good Nightwing? Plus when she does can her child become good too. Plus can Nightwing and Starfire please raise there child together. PLEASE e-mail me back at sarah.

I would like to hear from you so PLEASE e-mail me back.

From,

Sarah Zitter
fionagurls1301 chapter 12 . 7/6/2008
This was a very good Teen Titans romance ]
Alysri chapter 12 . 1/2/2008
interesting story, I read the whole thing. It was really good a different side to Starfire and it wasn't a bad idead-the whole fic. I like how it was slow moving. Great Job!