Reviews for The Sapphire Islands
Sirenne Claire chapter 28 . 1/13/2008
loved the story
Mishelle20 chapter 28 . 5/18/2007
I loved this, you did an amazing job with it.
Elle-is-odd chapter 3 . 10/5/2006
nice
BloodyPirates247 chapter 28 . 9/20/2006
I loved your story. It was really inspireing. Do you mind if i use a little twist of the plot in story i am writing. It isnt going to be about a girl from the future or man eating islands, but i liked the way you portriated Brandi. (excuse my spelling). ;) cant wiat for the next story.
SparrabethLove06 chapter 28 . 9/18/2006
I loved this story, and even though Brandi was a little Mary-Sue. I loved it. If she wasn't the story wouldn't have been as good. I can't wait for the sequel. Although, I fear when you say drama between Jack & Brandi. I hope they don't break-up, they have been through too much. Unless by drama, you mean pregnancy. Because, those too are at it a lot, lol. Well, post the sequel soon. I am VERY excited.
SparrabethLove06 chapter 27 . 9/17/2006
Do I sense tension building up between Jack & Brandi? That doesn't sound too good. I can't wait for the next chapter!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 26 . 9/16/2006
I woke up this morning to three new chapters, and I loved it! When Jack told Brandi to go back to her mom, I was sad, but happy again because Jack came with her, and then they were back on 'The Black Pearl'. Please update again this weekend!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 23 . 9/14/2006
Oh no! What's Norrington gonna say? I can't wait, update soon! I hope you find your pet.
SparrabethLove06 chapter 22 . 9/11/2006
You need to update, I went one whole day without one. Hope one comes today!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 20 . 9/8/2006
You have to update. It's getting too good!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 18 . 9/7/2006
Great update, and very cute. Does Jack even remember he said 'I love you', to Brandi? She should say it back to him. Please update quickly!
SparrabethLove06 chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
You have to update, like again today! This is too good.
SparrabethLove06 chapter 11 . 9/6/2006
You have to update. It's getting better and better!
Eve chapter 7 . 9/4/2006
Great chapter update. What happen to chapters 8-11?
SparrabethLove06 chapter 7 . 9/2/2006
Oh, my god. I love this story. Please update again, and fast!