Reviews for All Things Practical
the17thmuse chapter 2 . 5/29
Ohoho...Sesshomaru is hilarious.
RainbowHeart chapter 2 . 8/7/2009
I like it. It's a new and interesting idea. Please continue it.
1chucha2 chapter 2 . 4/1/2008
Your story is really original and i am sad that you arent updating anymore. You should write at least one more chapter
Soldier of Passion chapter 2 . 12/29/2007
this is actually a REALLY good inuyasha/harry potter crossover.

its so original. don't give up on it.

update soon, please! keep on going ;D
what chapter 2 . 8/24/2007
Haha i love this it's so original and you jept you the characters in the same mindset good job.
Sevvy101 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
hello,

id just like to say that i completely and utterly LOVE ur fanfic. it's so awesome!

although im sad that it hasn't been updated for awhile, i love the plot. this is one of the most original hpiy crossovers ive ever read, litterly. i love how u have sesshoumaru as a teacher, and all

when u find time to, please, oh please, update. i'd really appreciate it

U ROCK SO MUCH!

-sevvy
KuroitsukiNoMai chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
great fic! keep going! i can't wait until kagome and inuyasha get in the mix!

kisses,

korihime
MikaylaMae chapter 2 . 11/17/2006
You have a fasinating idea here. This is a great start, I hope to see you continue this.
LordOfTheWest chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
Please Update soon!
JewelValentine chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Ah! OK, I forgot to mention this when I reviewed the last chapter. In case he makes another appearance (which I hope to God one of them will), I believe it was Bill who worked as a cursebreaker - Charlie went to the dragons, sexy man that he is.

Right. That's all. I'll continue on to the praise and admiration now!

Oh, I do so love the Harry's-channeling-Voldemort bits! They're so fun! Especially with the blood and the...bleeding...wow. OK, Sevvie's actually bleeding. Whodathunkit?

*Lips twitches* Poor Lupin. Every time I think of him and Sirius...and then no Sirius...dammit, you made me cry! *Glomps both puppies* I love you two!

Wow. Makes you wonder when/why Sesshie was there the first time. Kind of a scary prospect, when you think about it. And...*Twitch* look! Sesshie's trying to be...civil. By God, it hurts my eyes. And I can just imagine his reaction when Dumbledore offers him a lemon drop. Can you imagine it, Sesshou-Maru eating a LEMON DROP? The world would surely explode. And I simply love his sadistic view on the Wizarding race.

*Giggles* A thestral named Darcy. That tickles my funny bone, it does.

Can't wait for the next one! Hallelujah for good fanfics!
Professor Specter chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Heehee, are Serverus and Jaken gonna argue, and then it ends with Sesshoumaru throwing a rock at him/stepping on him? Oh, Albus and Minerva discussing Sesshy-sama, what will they say?

Minerva (thinking): He's fucking gorgeous! (nah, kiddin)

Um... Poor Lupin... Cut down the half smiles of Sesshy-sama... oh yeah, is Rin in this? In or out it works for me.
Karin Kinomoto chapter 2 . 10/2/2006
Ooh...interesting. I like the previous chapter's Inu/Kag dialogue, funny. Keep it up...
Professor Specter chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Your beta commends you.
JewelValentine chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Wow...

I'm definitely keeping an eye on this one. It seems to be shaping into one of the best plots I've seen in far too long.

Keep up the good work!