Reviews for Suspicions
Droobloo34 chapter 1 . 9/13/2015
heheheheheheh
RPPuzzle chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Not your best, but I liked it still some funny/classic moments. And I gotta say props on having the 6 girls very in character :). Ok quotes n comments ahoy!:

Jeez Osaka what the heck you killed everyone. Seriously oh man it’s scary to think what’s going to happen to them for listening in. Ah so that’s what Nyamo was telling them when she got drunk :3.

Oh my gosh the bet Tomo and Kagura made XD that was amazing.

LOL DUDE this is SO classic knuckleheads XDDD. Oh boy thanks for the good laugh:

“"So?" Tomo and Kagura asked at the same time.”

Dang way to be subtle Nyamo. I can kinda see this though haha:

“You stared at me for half an hour before going 'Um, I'm not seeing anyone right now...'."

For real man:

“and try to be able to look their teachers in the eye when they went back to school on Monday.”
Demented Noodles chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This was pure awesome! I don't really know what else to say! Your writing keeps getting better with each story!
Rabanete chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
I. Love. Osaka.
aynoryuu chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
haha the ending was great. i love your fics they always have an interesting ending and i agree i like reading stories for fun not to be depressed. i love the Yukari x Nyamo paring and haven't been finding a lot recently. thanks your writting and keep up the good work
GreenTeaLeafLove chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
hahaha so cute!
LunarMiko07 chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Awesome fic. The sneeze at the end was so classic of Osaka.
writer-jm chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
Hello again!

Once again... I missed another of your updates. I have a feeling it was during one of my busy periods at college... So here's the review now!

Once again, it was a perfect set-up! It would make so much sense for the girls to return for homework and catch them talking. And then you go out of your way to work in a lot of good details from the manga and make so much fun!

Thanks again for making great fanfiction! I know that you probably enjoy reviews as much as I do, even for your not-so-recent works! I hope you're doing well!

writer-jm
Shigure Haven chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Uh-oh... hope chiyo and Osaka don't get left behind... Don't want them to get ambushed by a insane language teacher. Funny, Cute. Short. I loved it. You get the Shigure Sel of Approval (No idea where that came from...)
phantom.ryder chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
lol, man this was a great little read :D it had to be someone in the end and Osaka it was! thanks for posting.
GBela1 chapter 1 . 1/30/2007
I loved the last part it cracked me up for few minutes. Its so like Osaka. And wow, the way you filled in the caps of stuff from anime and make it so fitting that they are a couple. Love it love it.

More YukaNya pwees
The.Hoppy chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Oh Dustbunnies, that was perfect. Run people, run. Death is nigh.

'Sakakai and I too'- 'Sakaki and I were too'

These are all so fun.

~Naolin
Arkhe chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Haha! Excellent work!

Loved just how you set up the history between the two teachers like that! Honestly, now that you've pointed out most of it to me, I'll be sure to try to be more perceptive! -Or imaginative! XD

Once again, pure brilliance!

[/Arkhe]
Demigod chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Haha cute ending. Made me laugh!
shotamadness chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
Muahahahaha! That was great! Keep up the good work!

-KK