Reviews for Tainted
I'llBiteYouToDeath chapter 3 . 11/27/2013
Nice Story! Damn. How I wish this was canon! :DD LacusXAthrun forever! :))))))
6othic V4mp1r3 chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
stupid overly large diamond around her ring finger...

LMAO...
Ongaku Neko chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
mwhahhaha, take her far far away from kira! lol I enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing xD
the Black Rose chapter 3 . 8/1/2007
_

A very sweet and happy ending (at least, in my book). Congratulations and thank you at the same time.

Until next time, my dear. :D

Love,

Rose
simply -v chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
yay hapy ending lol.

i loved athrun's chappie the best.

thanks for this awesome AxL, you gotta write more :P
slithice chapter 3 . 5/22/2007
Congratulations! Finally, the long awaited chapter! It's done!

Hm... I was expecting a kinda long fic... BUT... your plot make up to it. Why? the plot of the story is simply awesome! yEah.. it was great, it was kinda tiring reading something that happened all over again, but I didn't see it as a flaw but rather an asset. Simply because, it was nice to read something all over again in different perspectives. I mean, you were somewhat using flashback technique in each chapter but the only difference is that the story revolves from the perspectives of each character or what each character felt when the event was taking place. {Did you understand? hope you did coz i really can't put it into words how you write the story, which is why i like it. please forgive me if it's very confusing.)

The ending... hmm... maybe there isn't so much for the ending... but i was happy because you brought them together...

There is one thing though, because not so many people pay attention to this part of the story and it's the title, I'm quite confused with the title: TAINTED, i understand something was TAINTED here... is it the friendship? I don't think so because, Kira accepted it, right?

WEll, I'm probably just confusing you so don't pay attention to my review, it is so Nonsense.

bottomline: The fic was great!

Arigato...
nkitty29 chapter 3 . 5/20/2007
Perfect Perfect Perfect ending! -

This was a great story to read. You captured every character's emotion perfectly. I love that the reader got to read each other's point of view.
the Black Rose chapter 2 . 5/8/2007
I enjoyed this immensely. Especially Athrun's POV and then the follow up to explain why Kira would let her go. There are a few word-choice errors, but they don't distract from the enjoyment. The dialogue - internal and external - more than makes up for any struggle in the surrounding paragraphs.

You did an excellent job. And huzzah for Athrun kidnapping her! :D That just makes it that much better. _

Thanks for sharing your work with us. I'm adding it to my favorites.

Love,

Rose
simply -v chapter 2 . 3/23/2007
aw, but yeah serves him right :P XD

you depicted his emotions pretty well . i didnt like how Kira just took Lacus away from Athrun in the anime without really talking about it with him, knowing she was his fiance.
simply -v chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
XD i love AxL , they're such a fairytale couple! your fic was cute and funny hehe. thanks for the read.

umm, write more!
nkitty29 chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
Yes! Sweets! I need chocolate after reading this chapter. It was very depressing indeed. I feel great pity towards Kira however, at the same time I'm happy that Athrun took Lacus away.

By the way, I love the first chapter. I just love how you portrayed Athrun.

*adds to favs*
agfef chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
aw tats so cute
Det0x45 chapter 1 . 2/25/2007
I liked that story. Athrun was...different...but I kinda liked how he was burting with emotion. Sometimes you just gotta have the Athcus reltionship explode like that. Great fic! _
the Black Rose chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
I like this side of Athrun. Really. And they really did need to talk about things. I hope he does kidnap her. It would serve Kira right for deserting his fiance at their own engagement party!

I hope to see more! Love, Rose
AoiTsubasa chapter 1 . 9/22/2006
nicely written story, and I like it. It's different and had it's own uniqueness even if the plot is somehow common. Though for some reason while I'm reading this, Shakespeare's sonnet number 116 had come up to my head, maybe it's because it's a poetry that's read in weddings or before wedding when it shouldn't be.

Anyways I surely hope this story has another chapter, though it could stand as its own. I'm quite curious about Kira's disposition with his sad gazes. Either he knows what's going on or he's doing something behind Lacus' little back.