Reviews for In the arms of an angel
silen-the-fox chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Hikari is light in Japanese...just thought i'd let you know if you were still confused.
Slytherin - Fanatic 911 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Hey, great story, but with the Hikari meaning like ice angel or whatever,

what I understand from it is that, Hikari means 'light' and

Krad is just Dark's name backwards (they really are opposites of each other, ne?)

Anyway, great story.

Ja Bye Bye Ne!
Isolating chapter 2 . 2/23/2010
Ow o

-NOSEBLEED-

xD i love this story 3

lol xD Ow o or, lol lemon,story haha XD
The First Sight chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
I thought 'Hikari' meant 'light'...
dye chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
OWO this was great keep wrighting storie like this ! HAHAHAHA
toodlepipeverybody chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
...

*blush*
Dozing Dead chapter 2 . 6/27/2007
UWAH! So sexy, it hurts! This is so awesome, as I've already told you n'stuff. *cheers* Lookie, I left a review
senku chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
i loved it. HOT! lol. thanks for the yummy treat before bedtime. _ yes i kno im pathetic.
Aoyaki chapter 2 . 3/22/2007
OH MY GAWD! I LOVE THIS!

It's so good! You had me drooling all over the keyboard! Write more! MORE!

Definitely favoriting this author! )
Golden.Couture chapter 2 . 2/12/2007
Wow, That had to be the hottest Yaoi I've read since "The Mistake"! That was some sexy Krad/Dark Man-action! XD I think I suffocated! I wish I could write Yaoi that good! Thankies for the Lemony, smexy, hot guy, yaoi-filled goodness! I'll read more of your works!
GrimmXEchelonXShipperXNut chapter 2 . 1/22/2007
I've never seen D. before, but I've read on it and such..enough to know about all the characters, and whats going on and this story...Awsome! I love reading fics like this (sad but true) Especially when someone is in control of Dark...good job with it, I loved it..this is defiently going to my favorites
DarogaDaae chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
Oh, God. I'm so horny after reading that. The only thing about me that's virgin anymore is my biology. That's staying like that until after marriage, but I'll rape my no-longer-virgin mind as often as I want. I don't even have the presence of mind to be the Grammar Nazi for you, so I'll just say this. Cold shower, here I come!
Izumi chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
o.0...X.X... omg! that was smexy hot! have you thought of writing a companion piece or two to go with this?
manga otaku chapter 2 . 10/27/2006
That was the BEST EVER!*drools*_
AngelicShadowDemon chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
That was great just like the first one