Reviews for A Sister's Vengeance
GirlsRuleEverAfter chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
Hey. I can't wait for the next chapter. I think that Trevor could still be in the story. We don't know very much about him yet so you can still develope him as one of the characters
masterart chapter 5 . 10/3/2010
i think your story is the best ever yet cat't wait the next one soon
phantomparanioa chapter 5 . 7/12/2010
this is awsome cant wait .
phantomparanioa chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
omg i love it still
luv-bbz chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
loving the story! chazz jaden so cute! keep writing, it's great!
Xx.Hikari The Light.xX chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Hey, sorry it took me so long to read this story... been busy with school and stuff. But now I'm on Christmas holidays so I have until January 7th to do what I want before second term! WoOt! lol. Anyway, great chapter and I loved the scene with Jaden and Chazz. Would have been better with Yaoi, but meh, oh well. You can never have it all. Anyway, keep up the great work! Luv ya! Ja ne!
Guest chapter 4 . 11/16/2007
lol, insects... evil laugh... Asami freaks me out somethings 0_0 i wonder of her mental state.

juudaixjun for ever
NOTUSEDANYMOREcamulahikari chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
This story is really GREAT! I also like Are you the one I love? Please update soon! *begs for update* *puppy-eyes*
Tie-dyed Trickster chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
Neat! On the subject of Tiffany, I am repulsed and at the same time drawn to her... don't know if I'd like her, but she definately sounds like someone who'd be fun to trade insults and threats with! :)! (my threats tend to make guys either cross their legs very tightly or slowly back away... mwahahaha!) On to chapter two! (Please update soon!)
Kikio Shiroshi chapter 3 . 3/29/2007
Yes! U Finally updated! That Tiffany is starting to give me a headache! She's so annoying especially towards Chazz! I didn't expect Jaden and Chazz to 'do it' that early! Update again!
KD chapter 2 . 3/3/2007
This is going to be an interesting year isn't it?
Kikio Shiroshi chapter 2 . 12/3/2006
Yay! YOU UPDATED! GREAT CHAPTER! Tiffany... she's one bad girl!

Hope you update again!

-Kikio
Ramen Goddess chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Hey, it's me, Ramen Goddess. (I'm too lazy to sign in) Anyway, that was a really good chapter and I must say, your writing style is greatly improving. _ I'm finding less and less errors with each chapter you write. Come to think of it, I think I may have only found like one or two, which is expected seeing as how even the best of writers make mistakes. I mean, even people who publish books make mistakes. Trust me, I've seen 'em. But yah, I love to have an OC in your story. (Maybe one that can show up Tiffany? _~) If it's all right, I could send you the profile for my character through e-mail. However, if you make any changes to her, please let me know just so I can okay them. Thanks and once again, great chapter! Luv ya! Ja ne!
Yorozuya Gin-san chapter 2 . 11/25/2006
Yay!~ You updated! Please continue, I have been waiting for a while to read this!
Salamence and Flygon chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
lol, Tiffany sounds like me for some odd reason...(aka Flygon)

I was waiting for this chapter! (I'm also known as Silent Slayer 20)