Reviews for Shipless: He's Baaack!
steamboat chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
That was an amazing story! So true to both their characters! Thank you for sharing your incredible talent with us!
ruth chapter 9 . 12/31/2011
by the ways harm treated women just because his bitch aka mac treated him, UNFAIRELY i hope their baby is gonna be a girl. and the girl's hymen will be the price for his missberave
achaon chapter 9 . 12/19/2011
I just got done reading this story for the Nth time. I love it; acturally just got done re-reading the whole "Holiday Treats" series. They are a great series of short stories that I re-read during the holidays every year. Thanks.
TOM chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
I THINK HARM's character was not well pictured. he had no respect for wemens. he was such a man-wore and mac would not respect him for became so deprived in his moral. any respecful woman does. he had no right to treat womens like that. he would have lost mac's trust thats for sure.
msed63 chapter 9 . 3/11/2011
I really enjoyed reading your story. I thought that your take on the situation between Harm and Mac was inciteful and plausible for the last half of Season 10. It was fairly well written, although I think that you should have used past perfect verb tense in some places where you didn't. All in all, it was a good read.
Juliette101 chapter 9 . 12/21/2010
im happy that they got together (finally) though i was a bit disappointed that harm was painted to be as dr miranda bailey (grey's anatomy) would put it a "man-whore". his love for mac would never drive him off to dozens of women ... gd plot and all, but ... harm's character was severely uncharacterised for my liking. however you make good use of the english language so thumbs up for that :)
jagirl chapter 9 . 12/20/2008
i know you have alot of reviewers asking you to write a sequel, but it doesn't need it... the ending is just perfect for this story... good job
michelle UK chapter 9 . 3/21/2007
This has been one long roller coaster ride,loved it and the happy ending.
swimERfanatic13 chapter 9 . 3/12/2007
So cute!
SHADA chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
I really, really, loved this story. It would be nice to see a sequel. Great job!
Acer chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Another great ride :):)! Thank you!
lynw21 chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
Hey I just stumbled on this. It was good! I really liked that you hit on the messages that Mac was sending to Harm in Season 10, okay maybe even before that now that I really think about it.

How about a Part II? I can't help wondering what did they do about their jobs? Is Harm out? Did he resign & move back to DC?
starryeyes10 chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
great story.
alix33 chapter 3 . 3/9/2007
"Each day as she noticed the people in the office laughing and getting work done, she felt like an outsider looking in" - I thought it wa only ever me that felt like that! No wonder I identified with her so much on the RL show, then!
Cokie chapter 9 . 3/9/2007
What a great story...I hated to see it end. Sequel? Thanks for sharing.