Reviews for Serenity Prayer
Jax chapter 1 . 2/20
I.. I.. THANK YOU!
So hot. So true. Perfect!
I was looking for this. Your writing style is beautiful. The characterization is spot on, including the nature of their relationship.
This is gold. Pure gold. I love you.
Sacred Phoenix Of Nephthys chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
Loved this fic :3. Read it again!
The Silver-Tongued Lion chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Wow. Love this fic, love all the other ones too.
dragonzice chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I really loved reading this! I loved how Slade would call Nightwing, Robin.
kuromi123 chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Holy crap, that was...wow my mind is fried.
Kia Vane chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I don't know if this picture was meant to represent this story. But, its odd to find this picture and then this story. Lol, I really liked the storyline though, short and gets to the point but has a good deal of emotion before the scene lol you know which one I am talking about.

fs12/f/2006/327/a/b/Some_things_don_t_change_by_
EweLamb Lover chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I'm not a fan of yoi, but I kind of liked reading this fanfiction... 0.o'
chi-of-ink chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
You know, I've found Slade/Robin is best in character in a non-con/dub-con sort of light (or maybe that's just the easiest way, concerning the violence of their relationship), but I'm very struck by how perfect this situation seems to set up that desperate, guilty, -mutual- kind of lust. Of course a future-set Robin - and a Nightwing without his friends to keep him sane, at that - would stop caring, and that desperate fighting, clinging, giving up kind of feeling is just full force...it reminds me of how it can feel *good* to cry when you've lost something, or to admit you've always been a little bit in love with someone you despise. This is beautiful and sexy, thank you.
HanashiNoSensu chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Short but sweet, in that laid-back 'dude, sweet' type way not the sugary one. LOL I was digging around in JessKat83's gallery getting some references for a sketch for her and I come across this interesting picture... Slade and Nightwing. Hmm, I thought I must explore this. Then she mentioned that it was for a story here on and voila! I am here.

I liked it. There were a few pacing problems and it was a bit choppy with how it was being told as a story but it was good. I might dig around in your other stories a bit more later.
Peeta's Lover chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
I fell in love with this story as soon as I read the summary! I loved how you put little Slade quotes throughout the story.

It was sexy and hot and fantastic!
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
This was great!

It was a very interesting twist on the alternate timeline in the show, yet written believably enough that it could actually happen.

My favorite part:

"How long have you wanted this?"

"Somewhere between never and always."

Great style and I hope you continue writing!
Mikeala-and-Whitney chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
That was beautifully awesome!

The style you use in this makes it perfect, I'll definatly be reading this again.

Mikeala
Kawaii-kuro chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
I saw the fan art by JessKat83 and really liked it. Then I noticed it was inspired by this fanfiction and I wondered if the story was as good as the picture. I was not disappointed.

Yay Nightwing/Slade!
tinclay chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
wow, this is amazing. your writing style and characterizations created the perfect image. i loved what you did with the sex scene.

personally, i never thought of slade or robin as being gay. i have always thought that slade wanted to screw robin because it's his way to conquer the hero, to corrupt him, control him, etc... and robin fears slade's intentions and so from there he becomes curious about what would happen if that line was crossed. but neither are gay, you see.

the way you described how lonely nightwing is and how it had been so long since he had any contact, and being a virgin was a brilliant set up for the sex scene. he allowed himself to cross that line and indulge in some selfish pleasuring, even if it was with slade. and of course slade is going to take full advantage of nightwing's misery and twist his emotions around to exploit the hero, all so he can get what he wants.

sorry for all of that. i could have just said "hey, great fic!" and moved on, but i loved the feelings it stirred in me.
Micaeus chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
Cool, that was awesome... Loved it, loved the passion and hate...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »