Reviews for Shipless: A Picture Begets A Thousand Words
steamboat chapter 2 . 11/2/2013
Delightful story! I really appreciate the dialogues that you create! Thank you for sharing your talents with us!
ruth chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
and the waiting was over. in my point of view that would be the start of harm head ache. sara makenzie was a sick PROBLEMS WAS IN HER OWN MIDE.I CAN'T HELP BUT FEAR FOR HARM'S SANITY IN THE LONG RUN.
McRose chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Such a FUN re-read from the perspective of FIVE years. Such SPIFFY dialog. I re-read chapter two too but the website only allows one comment per chapter.

-janlaw
Peggy chapter 2 . 2/26/2007
Dear LizD

I have just finished reading A Picture Begets a Thousand Words and I think it is marvelous. I have several favorite authors on whom I know I can count and you are now one of them. Just discovered your fanfic site and so can look forward to more shipper reading. You have caught our dynamic duo perfectly although I always reach a point where I want to scream at them, "Enough with the talk! Action! Go for it!" My hubby and I were almost inarticulate about our emotions but we had 45 happy years and never had to eat our words or take back words never said.

May your muse carry on - and, thanks for sharing!

Peggy Casserly
McRose chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
FINALLY ... the same tune at the same time; the stars and the planets aligned ...even in the same universe. janlaw (1/2 of McRose)
michelle UK chapter 2 . 9/4/2006
Loved this story, the interaction between Harm and Mac was written perfectly, i wanted to bash there heads together lol is there anymore?
michelle UK chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
As usual Mac doesn't know a lot, she's being so frustrating,somebody shake some sense into her
Lisa chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
Is there anymore? I'd love to see what else you do with this.
Sunset chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
“Because you love me … because you need me … because there is no one else that will fight as hard as I will … as hard as you will … for what we want.”

“Because it is OUR fight, Mac.”

“Because I don’t want some pretty young thing who will crank me out a ton of children and comes with a lot less baggage … I want you … a beautiful, intelligent woman who challenges me at ever turn and comes with a U-haul of crap that is already half mine.”

I am sure besides Mac, many of the readers’ eyes welled up too with the above proclamation from Harm. Your characterization is so realistic. The way you brought H & M together is an emotional path but convincing. It gave me faith that the ship would prevail. I hope your shipper heart would inspire your muse again in the future. Thank you again.
froggy0319 chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I really enjoyed this as you wrote the characters perfectly in this one :) You are not the only one with the shipper heart that won't die ;) Thanks for posting!
Acer chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
YES! A new sotry from you :)! Powerful as always! You are so clever in the plot!

Happy shipper sigh here :)!
judy52sa chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Yes, remember this one, too. I liked and like it! Shipper forever!
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 9/1/2006

Thank you-I was beginning to think the Angst Patrol was

at it again! LOL!

Life is too short - so I'm glad Mac/Harm finally got it!

Good story-thanks!
bluejay65 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Glad to see your shipper heart alive and well...you just can't help yourself...after all it is Harm and Mac :) Thanks for sharing!
Nikki chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
I am so, so glad your shipper heart didn't die! They might be hard to get through sometimes, but your stories are always so good, so realistic. Thanks!