Reviews for Of Sunshine and Willow Trees
Happy Reader chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I hate you so much i could hunt u down and kill you.

just kidding... I loved this but it will take away my peace and sleep for a very long time...
KaUiA chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
No epilogue?

I want one!

It really made me cry!

Poor Sora...
ScattereD59DreamS chapter 3 . 10/18/2008
I like this story. It's like a pleasure in pain kind of thing for me. I love the angst but the best part is the rewarding of happiness for never giving up hope in the end. Well I have nothing else to say oh, yeah IF you make an epilogue I MIGHT read it, MIGHT not.

-ScattereD59DreamS
Unknown chapter 3 . 7/20/2007
OMG its SO sad :( PLEASE make a Epilogue! (I beg of you)
twilighttries chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
Amazing. Again. I feel like a broken record. Haha. Epilogue please!
angelofsweetness chapter 3 . 10/30/2006
I WANT AN EPILOGUE! This was so sweet and touching. I loved the ending and I loved how Sora showed Kairi how much he cared! I'd be very happy if you continued this fic! Love it! Keep up the awesome work!
angelofsweetness chapter 2 . 10/30/2006
Don't be silly. It wasn't a stupid ending. It was sweet. I'm crying now! I must know what happens so on to the next chapter!
angelofsweetness chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Aww, this was so cute! Loved it so much! I wonder how you write so good! This was quite sad too. My feelings are mixed now. I am confused myself. _ Loved it. On to the next chappie!
Malcolm Yuy chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
Hmm, just when I thought this short story couldn't get any better, it did...

I liked Part I. Sad, yet happy. This part really moved me, and for a moment I thought that Kairi really was going to leave Sora. You had me going there. Good work.

I enjoy your writing, and if an epilogue does come, I'll be sure to read it. Until then, later!
aquamarineee chapter 3 . 10/27/2006
OMFG;;

So terribly SAD.

Hahahahahaha.

This is how I act with

COFFEE.
liv chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
yay epilogue! What I like most about this chapter is that you can't truely see what the outcome will be, but it turns out the way you hope for and the way it should be. Awesome writing!
erinsailorditz chapter 3 . 10/23/2006
a-mazing. just amazing, awesome! man, like seriously...i don't know what else to write that will give your work the credit it deserves, like no praise is good enough! :D i just... love it all! hehe, love it!

erinsailorditz
gerlert-fav2005 chapter 3 . 10/21/2006
ITS SO SAD!I actually cried,and to tell you the truth,it's hard to make me I were a teacher and I had to grade this fanfic,then I would give you an A...!10/100!The best of the best!

You'll have to be one of my fav authors
one or the other chapter 3 . 10/20/2006
Omg you surprised me again with the update. Haha XD; And it's full of awesomeness. Continuing to love the angst. :3 X3 [My friends tell me I'm too obsessed with such things o-o;]

I'm pretty sure everyone that reads this would want an epilogue from you. XP :D

[sidenote; I would've reviewed sooner but my router was (and continues to be) lame for the last few days. ew D:]
traveling in twilight chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
I really like your story. Your style of writting really drags the reader in and they can almost understand what the character is feeling. It's a very emotional story. Don't put yourself down so much. You're a great writter. Keep it up. I'll look forward to your final, but hopefully not last, chapter.