Reviews for Period of Revolution
JakeCrusher chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I never thought I would see the day when Sunset Beach would lead to a philiospical discussion.
The show does not focus on the issues that these stories do, do you think the show would be better if they did.
KendrixTermina chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Im surprised this nice little gem doesn't have more reviews, you have a great writing style. Not everyone can turn a story about a soap opera into something with thoughts and observations about the big questions of life. Great job at pinning down Wormmon's PoV and giving it a certain alien spin and lots of depht.

...and despite it all, it still had huge quantities of cuteness in it.
BladeMasterAd chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
This was a really good fic. Im surprised more people havent read and reviewed. I like how you discuss the digimons worries and the parallel between their infinite life and the finite amount of time their partners have. Really food stuff, i hope you come out with more. Ill be sure to check out your other works as well.
skywalker05 chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Aw, cute! I like your descriptions and words in general, especially the combo of humor, canon accuracy, and just plain good writing in such things as "Outside, it’s the sort of day one should be out playing soccer on, if one was a boy, or cheering one’s partner on, if one is a digimon. But Davis is having problems in his math class, and Ken is good at getting his homework done quickly, and few are the digimon who finds advanced algebra fascinating. So Davis and Ken sits at the kitchen table, and Minomon and Demiveemon are in a pile on the sofa in front of the TV. The over-sized windows have slowly been building a drowsy heat in the living room, and Ken’s mom is not at home to open the door to the balcony.".

Strange conversations about the TV..because I mean, do Digimon have families like that? Do they reproduce? Oh, there's some explanation. That's real nice, about the Digivolving. Aw, really really cute & fluffy, and also with implications. EXCELLENT.