Reviews for Love in Spring
unknown 115 chapter 10 . 8/3/2014
Naruto kun tell him quickly

Giving support
From
Unknown 115
Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah chapter 10 . 9/14/2013
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttt i want more daddy write me more, if daddy do ill write tons of reviews daddy do Muahahahahahahahahahahahahahah will review *thumbs-up-pose*
foxitanaru123 chapter 10 . 5/30/2013
Please keep going with the story It's pretty I like it and I'm anxious to find out the rest! 3
foxitanaru123 chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
Anime: D-Gray Man
Couple: Allen x Kanda
Don't like: Male pregnancy
Please try to make it cute, please don't let Kanda or Allen die
Thank you! 3
TheBrideofChuckyIam chapter 10 . 2/5/2012
Why did u stop such a good story DX
Spectre.of.Apples chapter 10 . 9/17/2011
This story is so good! I mean...meh, it's alright.

Hurry up and update!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 10 . 5/4/2011
awesome story lov it lov the chapter plzs update soon
claudea chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
man o man this story is intense ready n sadish. hope ya update soon i want 2 know wats goin to happen. smiles sasu is a big fat meanie!
saya420 chapter 10 . 4/25/2011
great story so far and im really looking forward to the next chapter to come out, so until then ja ne.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
D: Sasu's a big meanie ;_;. Naru thinks Sasu doesn't know and vice versa. . .how painfully ironic. ): And Itachi doesn't have a clue : Looking forward to your update x3
Renato Sinclair chapter 10 . 1/21/2011
!
Renato Sinclair chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
NO, ITACHI STAY WITH NARUTO. In this story sasuke is not good enough for him! Sasuke stop hurting naruto. And when will i stop being childish and quit bawling at words? When indeed...
Renato Sinclair chapter 6 . 1/21/2011
OH MY GOD NARU! i really hope sasuke doesn't hurt you. Even though it seems inevitable.
Renato Sinclair chapter 5 . 1/21/2011
I-i hope you'd stop with the the threats XD but i'll keep reviewing, don't wanna take any chances.
Renato Sinclair chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
aw, it's so short :P YET I LOVE IT! Keep going please, your'e doing great, you're doing awesome! God i love itanaru.