Reviews for The Red Riding Chuck
Nairobi-Harper chapter 1 . 2/22
I really like this fic! Also, I like how Angelica is your helper in this fic!
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
Aww, this was so cute! Great job. (:
Chave-Lpz chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Hola!

Je, ya te lei otra. Esta me gusto mucho, creo que esta parejita me esta gustan tanto como Arnold/Helga. Buen trabajo.

Bye!
animationiscool chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
The story was cute, and I enjoyed it. The characterization was good, and it the Red Riding Hood parody was funny.
soulman3 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Once again a cute and wonderful story.
Forever Young chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
So I'm reading your other stories too, as you can tell not in any specific order. Anway, finsished this one and I liked it too. You really do write good stories that leave me smiling after I finish them :) Can't wait to keep reading your stuff.
Kevin Nightowl chapter 1 . 9/17/2007
Cute story! ) You are a fine author, my friend. I will be sure to read more of your stories, when I get more time.
Kisstriss chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
Hi Acosta Perez Jose Ramiro!

Finally I have time to myself read your stories (Some others I will read later)

The Red Riding Chuck? I like this story and it has even better and sweeter ending than in original story of "RED RIDING HOOD!"

I like "RUGRATS" cartoon too, but I dont know so well those characters as I do in "HEY ARNOLD!"

I had read your story and I dont know whos here PHIL?

Keep the writing up!
Three Wooden Crosses chapter 1 . 12/24/2006
This story was wondeful! I love all of your Rugrats fanfics! I think the Sleeping Beauty story sounds pretty cool..

Anyways, keep them fanfics comin'!

Your friend,

-FAC
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Cute! Everytime I try to go to your page, it comes up 'Page cannot be found'.
Capital-C chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I just can't seem to do anything but smile after reading this story.
Me chapter 1 . 9/11/2006
lol, great job, great to see someone else likes to do the Rugrats as little kids. I, too, am glad Angelica didn't have the grandmother get eaten, but with all the cookies she eats, if she's ever been exposed to Hansel and Gretel, I'd think she'd be a little afraid of thinking about thta.

If I can find it, it's as much Calvin and Ahobbes but I might throw up a C&H/Rugrats story I wrote, it might not be as good as the Peanuts one but why not
crazyvi chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Nice one-shot.
nicktoons841 chapter 1 . 9/3/2006
Angie's right! How cute! I love it, however I don't support ChuckiexAngelica. Oh well, I really don't care.
Jesus.Lives chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Oh, man!

SO cute!

You don't do many original Rats stories... but you're a master storyteller. :D