Reviews for The Blooming of the Lady of The Night
i love athrun chapter 9 . 6/27/2009
IT IS GOOD BUT DO A NEW CHAPTER AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
Koragirl chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
Please email me on this story are you planing to finish it. Please let know ok. I like your story a lot !
SS-lover06 chapter 9 . 8/23/2008
Very intersting. Since the title is the blooming of the lady of the knight, you should put in some more dark cards that do with the night. Like Dark Magician or something like that!
Koragirl chapter 9 . 5/20/2008
good good finish it !please !
The Duelist's Heiress chapter 9 . 4/3/2008
Nice job! I realy like it.

TDH
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 7 . 3/30/2007
Hey that was really good please continue

_
Gone Away 2345 chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
This story...could use some work. And before you start yelling at me, listen carefully to what I have to say.

First of all, I personally think that 8...was absolutely right in confirming that Ann Midnite is a Marysue. She is a Marysue for specific reasons.

1. A person with the name Ann wouldn't really be Japanese because that's a more Americanized name. Midnite also sounds like a sueish last name.

2. This girl was taught how to duel, and in the next chapter she defeats Joey? Joey isn't that easy to defeat. If she learned how to play duel monsters in one chapter, then there's no way in hell she can beat someone like that already. Even if you have some backstory for that...it's not going to work.

3. Your description of her sounds sueish. Long hair down to her waist, brown eyes, she's beautiful/kind...that's not what a good original character is about. It's more than that. This character is pretty flat and doesn't have much characterization to her at all.

Second of all, it doesn't matter if English is your second language. There's no excuse for not getting a proper beta to check over your work. You have a couple of mistakes in each chapter. And before you assume that I didn't read the chapters, keep in mind that I read all of them. I don't have to review all of them because I saw the same problems in each chapter. People who learn English as a second language may have a hard time, but they don't use that as an excuse to write poorly. they get the necessary help for their problem.

And finally, this plot is very cliched. It's ben used over and over again. Try to be more original...and who knows. Maybe you'll get more reviews than the batch you have here.

THIS IS NOT A FLAME. DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH.
Strawberry Fuzz chapter 7 . 3/19/2007
Cool! Look forward to the next chapter. Lol, and I read your comment on my new video! Thank you so much for commenting. I was afraid you'd be annoyed that I'm desperate for comments. I just like feedback. Thanks so much! _
CelestialPheonix Maiden chapter 6 . 2/11/2007
Very Good! Please keep writing this series.
Strawberry Fuzz chapter 6 . 2/8/2007
Another chapter completed. Great, as usual. Dang, what's that other card! *racks brain to figure out another hard puzzle* I can think of a few possibilities, but for all I know, I'm wrong. So, I won't jump to conclusions. Send me the next chapter soon! _
Strawberry Fuzz chapter 5 . 1/29/2007
Hey, so I read and edited the chapter, replied to your e-mail, and now here I am reviewing your story . . . again! I also read what "vcq" said about the story. Don't let him/her get you down. He/she doesn't understand the predicaments and situations that you deal with when writing the English language. Not to mention he/she only read the first chapter. I guess you should just lower Ann down a bit to not shine in the spotlight so much. Most readers don't like that, but I personally don't care. Update soon! :D
Adreus chapter 1 . 1/29/2007
I really haven't read much, does Ann Midnite Sue have a Millenium Item yet?
888888888888888888888888 chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Ann Midnite?

She's a Marysue.

She's very beautiful, has long brown hair reaching her waist-for heaven's sake, she can't be some normal person that's not dazzling the characters with her 'oh so damn awesome' looks?

Your writing could use some work. You're using words that you really shouldn't be using, and you don't even keep your writing simple yet effective.

When will you damn suethors learn?
Strawberry Fuzz chapter 4 . 12/11/2006
Like I said, I would go read and review it right away! So, the plot thickens and Battle City is about to begin. Great! I'm so looking forward to this! Send me the next chapter soon! _
Strawberry Fuzz chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Great, as usual. Can't wait for you to send the next chapter! Talk to ya soon, and update ASAP! _

White Dragon Girl