Reviews for Fly to the Angels
heather03nmg chapter 13 . 2/19/2007
Wow, amazing story...kinda speechless. LOVED IT!
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 13 . 2/8/2007
This was a nice story. You have a bunch of times where you typed too fast and you have random numbers or letters attatched to your words, but the story was good and well thought out. Good job. :)
Tarien Lakilea Tel'anor chapter 1 . 2/8/2007
That was a great opening line.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 13 . 11/21/2006
Great story
My heart beats only for you chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Aw, lovely ending. I'm truly sad to see this story go. It was amazing and definitely a real journey D Thanks for sharing.
princess peanut chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Stand up and take a bow as I give you a standing ovation! That was excellent. The perfect way to end it. And that song, oh my gosh! Fly to the Angels by Slaughter is one of my favorite songs! I even saw them sing it live, and I just love it. And how perfect did it fit with your story! Awesome! I loved every minute of this story and I really hope you write some more again soon!
purehalo chapter 13 . 11/15/2006
Great story! So beautifully told and well written,thank you so much for sharing x
zippdipp chapter 12 . 11/9/2006
oh. this was good!

y'know, I've read a *very* similar fic not so long ago -to me, the major diff. where the portrayal of John. (John in your story is the john I see on tv. John in the other fic was self involved, pissy and mean)

Anyways.. I really enjoyed this fic:-D

And Im looking forward to reading the last (few?) chapter(s).

xx
purehalo chapter 12 . 11/6/2006
Such a heartbreaking beautiful chapter
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 12 . 11/6/2006
Another great chapter!
princess peanut chapter 12 . 11/6/2006
So emotional! You wrote it so well, everything just jumped off the page, and you made my heart ache for Dean and Sam. Even for John a little. That was a brilliant update. Can't wait to see how you end this story. It's been fantastic!
rodney215 chapter 12 . 11/6/2006
I loved how you wrote about Dean watching John hugging Sammy and him realizing that Sammy needed that fatherly affection. And Dean's just so sad and angsty. I love it. Good update. I know the end is near, which makes me sad.
Expendable-Mongrel chapter 11 . 11/2/2006
Awesome story!
purehalo chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Such a great and touching chapter with so many wonderful brother moments, Sam shushing Dean was so heartwarming

X
princess peanut chapter 11 . 10/31/2006
Great update! I like the way you let Sam have his say without him and John actually arguing big time. I could really feel Sam's emotions. Loved it!