Reviews for To Live is the Greatest Pain
Anon chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Revolvers don't jam.

Ever.
Seven Positions chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
That was so good. I love angsty Xander fics. You captured his emotion perfectly. Yeah, I know, sounds a bit cliche, yes? Ah, well. Very good.
das chapter 1 . 8/13/2003
Needs better editing. Desperately needs it.
Brandywine421 chapter 1 . 6/11/2002
Great Fic! I think you really captured the essence of Xander!

Brandywine421
Furious George chapter 1 . 1/21/2002
Okay, I just finished reading this fic last night and thought today would be a good day to write feedback. Just imagine my suprise when I was looking through the reviews and I saw what appears to be piece of feedback done by me.

Now its a possibility that I could have written that review (It was very late when I got around to reading it and I was REALLY tired) and I don't remember it.

If it was me, Ray, I didn't mean to leave a review with such lack of tact (usually I give reasons as to why a fic just wasn't working for me and try to make sure the writer knows its not an attack on their writing ability - just a personal preference of mine).

However if it wasn't me, I'd like to ask that person to find another nickname when writing his or her reviews, it will prevent confusion in the writers who were giving feedback to.

Sorry for the confusion, Ray. Keep writing!

-Furious
Furious George chapter 1 . 1/20/2002
Ray. This is a very disappointing effort. I expected more from you based on your past writings. Unfortunately this story did not grab me like your other ones.
Jayiin Mistaya chapter 1 . 7/26/2001
*blinks* powerful. very powerful. I like your use of staggered and choppy sentences, as well as your balance of internal monologue against outside imagery. Wonderful characterization of Xander, especially at then end, when he was stabbing Doc. I'm looking forward to the next part. (although I do reccomend you combine all three parts into three chapters) ~alan, the mad dragon
tit chapter 1 . 7/21/2001
you captured xander's pain in a beautiful and sad way. i cry, i really cry. even if i would try to stop, tears came into my face anyway.
CaLeN chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Excellent. Love the emotions that fic brought out.
Stargoddess Vicky chapter 1 . 7/4/2001
Wow. Amazing. You caught alot of raw emotion in that. Alot. I'm very very impressed. And no. I'm not a manic depressive... although sometimes I pretend to be to scare my mom to get extra money. But other than that... no cutter here. But please please write more. I plan on reading alot of your stories and you, being the first person who I've read there stories, are definantly in my favorite authors. :) Hope you keep on writing!

*~*~* Vicky *~*~*
chocoholic1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
THIS IS SO SAD! U made me cry! :'( But its well written anyway. Xander is gr8. ITS SO SAD! and so beleivable. AND SO SAD! WAAAAA!
Onion Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
That was sooo good! I can't actually think of anything constructive to say right now, but I couldn't not at least say that I loved this.
kristen2 chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Please, please, please write more. This story has so much potential to go further! Post soon.
razor-flavoured candy chapter 1 . 6/12/2001
Oh, that was gut-wrenchingly (*is that a word?*) beautiful. I love Xander-angst, and this was dramatic and believable without being in the "oh-woe-is-me-I-am-so-sad-let-us-sit-upon-the-ground-and-weep" melodrama category. Brilliantly done.
Amelia chapter 1 . 6/11/2001
Even though it wasn't a happy story I really liked the way you portrayed Xander, and I hope that you'll continue :)