Reviews for Fallen Angel
nosurprise chapter 67 . 11/1/2016
I don't think a story has ever left me so gripped, and fucked up. The details, the intricacies and the plans. Oh you're an amazing writer and one hell of an intelligent person to twist this. I've spent the past day and a half reading this and couldn't stop. I literally don't even know what to say. I hope you keep writing. A sequel or another chapter or two would probably be awesome, but this ending is breathtaking.
The Dauntless Indianna chapter 67 . 2/23/2016
I've read this story three times and each read is better than the last.
woodyt chapter 67 . 11/9/2015
Please update
Apocolips chapter 67 . 4/14/2015
OMG UPDATE!
Psychotic Mind chapter 67 . 4/12/2015
I don't think you realize how much I love you right now. You've once again managed to leave me speechless at your writing. I hope this isn't the end, there are still so many unanswered questions that haven't been covered. The amount of thought and planning put into this story is truly something to appreciate and I hope you keep writing, even if your updates take a lot of time in between.
Naflower05 chapter 67 . 4/11/2015
So good! I thought about a time turner, but I didn't realize you could use it to go so far back in time! Imagine how many spins that had to be! Actually, its 113,880 spins not counting leap years! Amazing writing and thought as always! So the imp is Katherine, jester is Robert, and queen is Cass. I'm guessing the courtesan is Nicola, bat is Severus, and knight is Regulus, but who is the troll? Evan? Alos, what were Katherine and Severus doing for those 13 years then? And what about Remus!? Please, please, please update again soon, this is honestly one of my favorite stories that I've ever read, hands down. You have so much forethought and then there are these plot twists that I never saw coming! Ahh, please update something soon! Either this or Fire Burns. This seems to be nearing the end (although I wish it wasn't), how much is left!?
WhiskeyPrincess chapter 67 . 4/4/2015
Ahhhh! I did not see that coming. Thank you for the update, it was fantastic as usual :)
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 1/19/2015
Katharine is way behind the times, apparently; and though she has to look like herself at the house, she doesn't if she goes to Diagon or Knockturn Alley for a bit of catching up. She's had two years to pick up her lost history.

And it's clear she still thinks James Potter is alive...

I do like the way she threatens Peter, though.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 1/19/2015
Oh, I like the whole breaking out thing, reminiscent of The Dark Half by Stephen King.

Obviously, a number of people would really, really like to talk to Katharine, even if they think she's dead.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/19/2015
Nice beginning! I like the way you write and create an atmosphere.
Psychotic Mind chapter 66 . 12/30/2014
I can barely breathe, this is so much better than I could imagine. How some of these things didn't occur to me is astounding. I am absolutely in love with the story, so please update soon. I cannot wait and I am beyond excited by the prospect of seeing it all unfold for the last time, though I'll be sad to see it end. Thank you so much for updating and continuing the storyline, even though it took a while.
HopelessDragon chapter 66 . 12/29/2014
Holy fuckery of awesomeness
Naflower05 chapter 66 . 12/29/2014
Ahh, so good! Of course the ministry was listening, I don't know why that never really occurred to me, but of course Katherine had everything figured out! I can't wait for the next chapter! Now what's in the box? Is it like something that restores their souls? But how would that help Robert live with his family? I can't wait to see how this ends up working out, please, please, please, update again soon! I want to hear all about what's happening with Remus and Harry! ]
HopelessDragon chapter 65 . 11/23/2014
Ohmigod ohmigod ohmigod, PLEASE update this!
This story is just one of the best things ever and can you please update is soon?
false account chapter 65 . 9/28/2014