Reviews for A World More Full of Weeping
Chockfullo'nuts chapter 17 . 10/20/2012
Loved this! I will now go check out your other stories! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 1/4/2011
I missed a couple of nights of sleep for your novela but it was totally worth it. Sweet and horrifying and sad and happy- it was a roller coaster. you are a fantastic writer.
carlisle's woman chapter 17 . 4/5/2010
This was brilliant and heartbreaking... Loved it
Soul of the Evenstar chapter 17 . 12/22/2009
You are right, I really hoped for a happy end and I am sad that this story didn't have one. But on the other hand, this end made the story even more memorable, because of the way it touched me. I really cried while readin the last chapter and the epilogue. This is a great story, never let anyone tell you otherwise.
Kimba chapter 17 . 12/11/2009
I can't put my feelings in words, because my englisch isn't really good ( I'm german, I can only read )

I just wanna say that the story was amazing. The best I ever read.

I sign the rewiev's of the other guys here.

(I hope you understand what I wanna say... stupid languages, I hate it)
kaimorea chapter 17 . 9/21/2009
This story did make me weep. And I cant praise it enough. There was a real plot AND subplots! Amazing and I was surprised by some things, oh and I cried and cried in the later chapters, even though I KNEW it couldn't have really happened b/c there was another chap! And yes I'm being purposly evasive as not to ruin the story, altough it's not smart to read the reviews before the book (and it felt like a real novel to me, and thats a huge compliment coming from me). Great Job!
YuugisGirl chapter 17 . 6/27/2009
I never cry. I NEVER cry. I didn't cry when I read the deaths of so many of my favorite characters in books. I didn't cry when the same happened in my favorite shows. I never cry because I always tell myself its not real. I always manage to distance myself from the emotional aspect of a lot of things for the simple fact that they never really happened. But you made me cry. You made me cry and I'm so happy that I did. This is a truely wonderful story. I got so caught up in the mystery, the amazing character relations and developement, the outstanding plot and of course the House and Chase interactions. I really wish that the ending could have been happy-and in some ways it was- but this fits better than "And they both lived happily ever after" becasue both Chase's and (especially) House's characters just never seem to have that kind of ending anyway. You have done a truely fantastic job here. I'm so glad I found this story. I really must go read something humorous and lighthearted. I wish I could convey just how much this story touched me, but words fail. An amazing accomplishment that should be published. (if only copyright laws didn't stand in the way)

PS: Most likely my favorite fanfiction story ever.
Oroburos69 chapter 17 . 4/17/2009
I love this story. And you. Keep up the happy crack!
SaintDogStreet chapter 17 . 3/1/2009
Alright, this story rocks. It is completely and utterly awesome. It's just so long and detailed and thought-out, with a complex plot that was just great to read. The whole thing was heart-breaking but just perfect. Beyond the emotions and great action scenes, some of your imagery was just great- Chase and the colours of Wilson's tie, early on in the story, the scene with Chase and House in the rain ("Save me"), as well as some other scenes, really stick out in my mind as just being poetic and emotional and dark and beautiful to read. Thanks so much for sharing, it seems like you put a lot of effort into this story, and it's amazing. Great job.
AlfredisMyHero chapter 17 . 2/15/2009
Man...I love this story. It's very good. The very end is making me seriously start the water works... But I love the story.
freeamk chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
oh man i actually am crying right now as i'm writing this the ending was so sad but it fit
Shaina chapter 17 . 7/2/2008
I stayed up all night to finish this story. Then you go and kill him. I'm not saying that it's not a brilliant story and ending, I just hope you're happy to have ruined my much needed sleep. And let's not forget the raging headache I have. So, I hope you're happy, you genius of a writer, you.
Arial-Cyan chapter 17 . 2/19/2008
Wow, I don't know what to say. I generally don't read slash sics when they involve Chase, but this one had me captivated from beginning to end. I commend you on a beautiful job!
HideTheDecay chapter 17 . 2/5/2008
This story is freaking amazing. The way you developed the plot, putting House and Chase through so many different difficult journeys that all tied together was simply genious. I honestly can't word any sort of praise that'll do this story justice. The whole mood of the story is so bitterfully sweet. I couldn't stop reading it. I'm so sad it's over. Thank you so much for writing it. You are a fantastic author and I'm going to be quite geeked out about this story for awhile. Might I add it to my Must Reads list on my page? I only put what I consider to be the best on there! Hehe. fan chapter 3 . 1/31/2007
I missed this chapter? Weird!

'“When the cat’s away the ducklings will play,” Wilson commented' *laughs*

I bet House is on that couch.

Hmm. Who was on the couch?