Reviews for Heartbeat
soraindino chapter 2 . 2/17/2013
*claps* Hyuuu Please continue!
ma chapter 2 . 1/29/2012
what a cliffhanger. how will kuro-pin react?

no, of course kuro-tan would notice, he is kuro-wanko.

and personally, I never bothered to think wether it was real or fake ashura. fai was the important part.

so, thus far was nice. saying onlu nice, since it seems that there is no continueing coming. whip up more and Ill praise more.
fayfan chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
OMG O.O PLEASE CONTINUE! XD AND PLEASE UPDATE SOON! X3
Geellaa-Green chapter 2 . 2/15/2011
hii! It's a really interesting fic! you should really go on! it's great so far!
Tuliharja chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Such a thrilling story! I really like how Fai's vampire nature is taking over of him...

One thing what bugged me was that you used both Fai and Fye. Try just kept one, please?

Ah! Fai is so guilty...I wonder if Kurogane will beat him up for killing Ashura-o (real one or no?) or just let it go. (Even he probably wants big time explaining for this.)
Fai.-.D.-Florite.-Lover chapter 2 . 12/5/2008
you need to write more! more i say! please? please? i'm begging you! look, see, on my knees. PLEASE?
timme chapter 2 . 10/2/2008
if the kid had that much compassion; or sense, she should have realized it first and kept from doing it in the first place, maybe. and fai did seem to get a handle on killing "his most important person" rather fast. doesn't he care at all that he killed an innocent ashura then?
StarStorm199 chapter 2 . 6/30/2008
That... was... AWESOME! I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon please!
Fai'swingedchronicles chapter 2 . 5/29/2008
I knew Kuro-rin would find out as soon as you added the noone would have to know parts. But yes you did fool me with the king/peasent thing. wasnt expecting that at all! Please write more! lol i laughed at the preview for some reason it was funny... hm just im weird that way
Aynessa chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Um...if you're going to have Fai be a vampire in this story, following the TRC storyline, why did you get rid of all the other parts of the story that are so crucial to Kurogane's and Fai's relationship with each other? You got rid of Fai's use of Kurogane's full name, you changed some of the events and personalities...it just seems a little silly to have one part of the canon storyline and then erase all the others without calling it AU. O.o No offense meant, or anything...

However, I do love the way you wrote about Fai's first feeding. The description of their connection was awesome, so I applaud you for that scene! :)
MeLaNch0LYdreams chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
!
saki.ikumi chapter 2 . 12/3/2007
nice. I also write about kurogane and fai, but not fai as a vampire. please write more soon.
Itzika chapter 2 . 4/22/2007
Oh, COME ON! You said you had about five chapters planned out, but you haven't updated this since last September! PLEASE continue! It's a great story, and as a vampire!Fai fanatic, and an even bigger Kuro/Fai obsessive, I REALLY, REALLY want you to continue! It's awesome! I love it! PLEASE CONTINUE!
Seraph05 chapter 1 . 3/10/2007
OH this story was great! It's going right to my fave stories! i loved it!
RebbeLi chapter 2 . 1/30/2007
I'm sorry to say that you did not fool me, but I feel so sorry for fai and that Ashura that had done nothing wrong. I hope you update soon.