Reviews for The Curse of Time
Wahboop chapter 32 . 10/20
Oh, this was a really nice read! One of the few times that mpreg actually seemed plausible and realistic, and the way you explored confusing feelings of all sides was very nice!
Suffer the pain of knowing you
Damm that stuff words to hear
Crazy-Hime chapter 32 . 2/21/2014
This was AWEmazing! Your story is written very GOOD and the plot was nice soooo ILoVE IT!

Thank You. ;3
ladydanni chapter 12 . 2/21/2014
I've never seen someone have to explain mpreg before. Best. Thing. Ever.
talie.coyne chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
"Could except your apology" should be accept, accept is when you take something offered to you, you accept it. Except is when you differentiate or give a different point of view to your own, people commonly do this when feeling doubtful, for example "except may told Jill that jack rolled not tumbled like he said". Sorry for the correction, its just a little irritating :)
Guest chapter 32 . 10/27/2013

awesome story tho
Kendalls LogieBear chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
Kaitlyn chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Did not make any sence at all bro
Boyish chapter 22 . 5/11/2013
This story makes no sense at all. I did write two comments before but there not there so maybe this will stay. Will had no reason to be mad at Elizabeth at all. I'm sitting here like what the world is going on in this story. I am a new reader, and I just wanna say that if anything Will should be on his knees apologizing to Elizabeth. Its like a episode of Jerry Springer going on with this story.
Boyish chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Um this story starting to not make any since to me. What was Will talking about? You say that Will was not going to marry Elizabeth regardless of what she and Jack did, which was nothing. Ok so why was Will mad at Elizabeth? Will played Elizabeth, so I don't get how Will thought it would be ok to treat Elizabeth like her feelings didn't matter in this matter
Boyish chapter 20 . 5/11/2013
Um I didn't understand this chapter so much. I was reading and honestly I was like what the hell is Will talking about? I don't get it cause your saying is that Will wasnt gonna marry Elizabeth anyway regardless of whatever happened between her and Jack, which was nothing. So Will played Elizabeth so why would he be mad? Why was he all mad at Elizabeth for when he didn't wanna be with her anyway
Guest chapter 32 . 8/22/2012
I think 'Pearl' was a better choice..
Nostalgic5947 chapter 32 . 12/22/2011
Beautiful story. I loved your idea for how Will got pregnant and adored all the twists and turns of this story (the emotional trip was wonderful too). Very well done. Thanks for share it.

yugiyamisex4eva chapter 32 . 8/17/2011
awww wheres the sequeal man
yugiyamisex4eva chapter 31 . 8/17/2011