Reviews for Eleven Roses
MJLupin27 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
"...look in the mirror where the twelfth rose will be looking back at you"

My Gosh that was the sweetest thing I've ever heard.. it killed me, let me tell you :D
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
This was so sweet!
musicgoddess618 chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
*pats Min's back* Sad... *whimper*
SakiJune chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
Oh. This actually made me cry. I will never forget such a beautiful fic... it's splendid.
Angel From Above Is Here chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
You managed to write down a very nice letter. The part "There is just something about a spray of roses. To a woman, they say more than man can say." is so very true. It also adds to the overal emotion in your fic, and shows how much he cared about her. He loved het so much he couldn't tell het with mere words.

Your story is definatly one of the best I've come across here, and I can give you no grater compliment than that. I will surely read more of your stories in the future (if there are any).

Angel From Above Is Here,

minniequill chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
That was heart-wrenching. Excellent yes but so SO sad
Howell-At-Me chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
That is so sad. I love it!
CrystalPheonixEyes chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
wow. That was amazing.
OSUSprinks chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I almost joined her in the crying. Beautiful and sad. I liked the image in the mirror and the idea of the 12th rose. I don't know the song but I will look it up. Thanks for sharing!
Warozaka chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
A good one shot, sad and moving. But the last sentence "then she sobbed" is a bit clumsy in my opinion and makes the end abrupt in a way and not very beautiful.
beMMADfabulous chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
I replied to this on the board, but I wanted to tell you again how much I enjoyed it and that I'm adding it to my favorites list. ;)
Leta McGotor chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
That was sad, but wonderfully written. I liked it very much. It held so many feelings and different emotions. A really good work indeed.
saiyanwizard chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh, how very sad. Liked it a lot, even if it was short. Thanks for sharing this with us, and I look forward to more from you!

Aloha from Hawaii!

Always Hopeful chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Oh, that was so sad, but good. Good job. ~Always Hopefpul~
Captain MadHat chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Ok gorgeous i love it really sweet