Reviews for Avocado Kedavra!
TinyHermioneMe chapter 1 . 3/20
Ok, I was reading this on the train and everybody was looking at me like I'm crazy because I was LMAOing the whole time. This is hysteric - and brilliant! It is most definitely the best HP crackfic I've ever read.
nate chapter 1 . 2/24
hey there
Love this oneshot, it was just the thing I needed to make me grin.
nice writing, and expecto pineapple!
nate []
Best thing ever. Thank you!,!,!,
Thank you. The first story of yours that I read was "You Promised" and it was almost too sad for me to want to read more of your work. But it was such good writing that I decided to read a few more. I'm so glad I did, I can't help but notice that comedy is where you shine. So, thank you for being brilliant and hilarious :)
Lavender5687 chapter 1 . 12/29/2016
Okay, so that was surprisingly hilarious. I'm usually wary of fics which are absolute parodies, but this was really good! The humour was flawless and I loved Harry and Voldemort's conversation about when they are free to kill/be killed. The twist ending was amazing!
llll Godric's Hallow llll chapter 1 . 6/9/2016
This fan fiction is bound to put a smile on anyone's face. Sure, is utterly ridiculous and unrealistic, but so, so hilarious.
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 5/7/2016
funny! good job
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
And not only was the story bloody awesome, I am here staring at the advertisement to the left of the review box and it has a pic of an avocado cut open while the banner states '3 harmful foods to avoid.'
newtellagoose chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
THIS WAS WRITTEN AGES AGO OH MAN BUT—This is hilarious! I love how Voldy and Harry are so casual with each other HAHAHHAA, especially loved the bits about the jelly in the fridge and checking their diaries! Great job!
HarryPotter93 chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
I'm laughing so much that I can't breath!
IzzyFaith chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
So funny!
I loved it!

OMG voldemort and aunt petunia! LOLOLOLOL!
Kalona Mathews chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
hilarious
LOL chapter 1 . 11/2/2014
Sooooooooo funny!
Great ending and plot.
atothendy chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
That was the most beautiful thing I've ever read
PhoenixFireHope chapter 1 . 5/8/2014