Reviews for Eagle Soars
bene chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
You've got a very good suspense here with strong emotions and beautifull soft moments between S and C.

Please update soon, this is really good.

Thank you.
kat chapter 4 . 9/7/2006
great chapter! this story is one of the most interesting ones i've read in a while! great work! :)
elite77 chapter 3 . 9/6/2006
hello!

Only because of you and your story did I register finally to give feedback! You've got me hooked. I really like the pace of your story, the time you take to unfold the events. But not without giving little hints (character- and plot wise). Very good.

I just hope you have lots of chapters up your sleeve - I am really curious how you will go on - keeping the comfy pace or building everythin up to a fast ending. Either way, I'll be waiting. ;-D
ButterfliesForHer chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
I'm really enjoying this story :)

Hurry up with the next chapter. x
Uriel Falcon chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
oh, this is very good... I like!
Abzhighman23 chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Hey im loving this please carry on with it as soon as xx
Knight Wulf chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
it was good keep it up
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 3 . 9/4/2006
Will they? Good or Bad ?

Dont let me hang to long please

Gracias
bene chapter 2 . 9/3/2006
Very interesting start.

Please continue. Thank you.
Sammy chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS STORRY SO MUCH I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! it's not to perilyish but it's like not laid low perfect! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT UPDATE SOON.
EmilyMayVTheCrazyDinosaurGirl chapter 2 . 9/2/2006
WOW
sugar230 chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
OH wow ... this story's really really good so far! I can't wait to read more and I hope you get the chance to update soon! Can't wait to find out what happens to those bugbites!
Jffanrulz chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
Awesome story! Good job!
ButterfliesForHer chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
What an evil cliffhanger..

Great job so far though )

Update soon!
Knight Wulf chapter 2 . 9/1/2006
interesting please write more i liked it.
48 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »