Reviews for 1sentence
le person loves 3 chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
do you think you could make a couple more sentences on sickness fear and confusion :3 pleas
nyasama chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
EPIC! I LOVES IT! kudos kudos kudos. :D made me laugh, tear up and get a little bummed when it hinted at sheik and link's impending separation.

awesomes! hehe.
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
So, are these just kickin' sentences, or are they rising plotbunnies for fics that are intended to be written, because DAMN, I wanna read them!

Umbrae
Account Exanimated chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Cute :3 Some were funny and others odd but all in all, very cute :D
Sachiko V chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
All the sentences are so touching. I love the bittersweet undertones and the poetry in a lot of them. #43 hit me so hard. :(
Katja chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
Dangnabit, I would give a lot to see this expanded into full out fic. Seriously, what's your price?

...

You've managed to hit what I love about this pairing, and why I will create entire universes of handwav-ey to seperate Sheik from Zelda. And that last line is a killer. I want more.
KateSkirmish chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
youre amazing! these make my heart swell.
TheFireSage chapter 1 . 8/26/2007
this is so sad! i like number 11...it made me laugh
Raven the Joker chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Haha funny. Those sentences are creative. I like #11 and #38. xD
Elanora-Nayru chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
Wow! This is an absolutely amazing piece of writting. It is definitely one of the best i have ever read!
HyperChiMD chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
OMG. At first I didn't understand this style of wirtting, but near the end I got it. It apears a little out of context at some points, but whatever. It was still good. _
Saitaina R. Moricia chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Their romance (which sadly only exists in the minds of us who pause the game and think how hot they'd be together before moving on), truly is a tragic story.

Your writing, even though it's only fifty one sentances, truly captured that. A fleeting moment, a touch...a look. Something small before something bigger comes to tear them apart.

Truly beautiful. Thank you for sharing.
SafireGriffon chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Awesome. That's all I got to say.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 10/29/2006
I particularly enjoyed #49.
Bo the Nib chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Very nice

good job

did you know that sheik is actualy Zelda?