Reviews for Ancient Moon
Topaz Ki chapter 6 . 10/16/2008
This is really good
Useless Words chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
FINALLY yess!

ok i spent like 2 hours yesterday trying to find this story cuz i read it a while ago and its my favorite new moon EPOV story, and i totally couldnt find it. so YAY!

ha i love the water part. dunno why.
Shanya-hp chapter 6 . 5/1/2008
omg...that was certainly the best EdwardPOV story EVER!

so sad you're not going to continue it... absolutely loved it!
Edwardjustproposed chapter 6 . 2/7/2008
very good! continue please! and could you give me some tips on my story, Life Changes?
La-Mer-De-Lune chapter 6 . 1/12/2008
Beautiful, amazing, sad!
inufluff34 chapter 6 . 7/14/2007
Wow... ur really good at writing from Edward's POV. I wish I could do that! Update soon!

-inu_fluff
Makiie chapter 3 . 11/7/2006
I saw you were looking for a good power for Eleazar. Well, I was going to do something with this, but my new project is fairly ambitous and I doubt I'll get to this any time soon.

If Eleazar was a paleotologist or anthropologist before he was changed, and if he had a knack at figuring out where artifacts came from, why couldn't that ability be heightened? Now, maybe he can touch an object and see what's happened to it and who's owned it, etc. I haven't really fleshed out all the limitations for it yet, but you're more than welcome to use it. I'll be interested to see your take on it.
LainieMichelle chapter 5 . 11/6/2006
Love it...please continue...
therealanon2.bunnisteffi chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
Though I've only read the first chapter, I'm loving this story already. Okay, on to the second chapter! *clicks () button*
A Wall Of IV chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
I'm extremely glad that u updated!i have been eager to see what was going to happen next. and i am not disappointed. this was a great chapter! but it gets confusing. sometimes i cant tell what are thoughts and what aren't thoughts. (O_o)

Anyways! THAT WAS A VERY VERY GOOD CHAPTER! KEEP WRITING! I DEMAND IT! :D
Shadows de la Nuit chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Absolutely, positively, wonderfully done! Please continue soon! I can't take this heart break...oh, Edward...
Makiie chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
I have to say that you've managed to keep Edward completely in character throughout the story. I applaud you for that as so many fanfics lose this as they progress. I absolutely love your story and can't wait for the next chapter.

However, I suggest you consider getting an editor of some sort (If you'd like I wouldn't mind helping you out). I noticed that in some of your more recent chapters you made some grammatical errors and general formatting errors.

Otherwise, I absolutely love your story.
1stepbehind29 chapter 5 . 11/5/2006
Very good! I love it! Very angsty! I love angsty stuff! Please keep on updating!
Oh.Edward chapter 1 . 11/5/2006
EXCELLENT!

you're a very talented writer.